• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Skyrimplayer

Hello I'm a new player and was wondering if this forum was for ps3 ? or xbox or pc or all of the above ? I'm a ps3 player and this game is awesome so I want to make sure I'm on the correct forum for ps3.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Indeed, this forum is for everyone, and not only Skyrim fans either (Although being a Skyrim based forum, most people are infact Skyrim fans).

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Welcome!

Enjoy your stay here, in my brief time, I've found the folks here very helpful and supportive. Rare on gaming forums, to see it so consistantly. The community here has saved my hide many, many times so far!

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
We are all diverse in systems here. No "fanboys/fangirls", just gamers who love to play, regardless of the platform.

Though we PS3 users tend to be left out of all the DLC material that the other players get: though I don't blame that on the forum members!

Kbjcooke

Welcome!:D I'm pretty new to the forums (well, posting, anyway), and the people here are great! I've learned so much about the game that I never would have known without coming here and reading! Enjoy your time here!!!

Skyrimplayer

Though we PS3 users tend to be left out of all the DLC material that the other players get: though I don't blame that on the forum members!

That's too bad and odd seeing how popular the game is on ps3,seems like a bad move to leave the ps3 players out.

Skyrimplayer

Welcome!:D I'm pretty new to the forums (well, posting, anyway), and the people here are great! I've learned so much about the game that I never would have known without coming here and reading! Enjoy your time here!!!

Yep...I've learned the hard way to do multiple saves while playing the game lol.Great game.