• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

The SIlent Man

Hi guys, I sent a couple of messages in this forum but I didn't notice this section, and I'm sorry for this.
Well what to say, I like this forum and I'm pretty addicted by TES games. I played a little Arena and Daggerfall, but I started playing seriously with Morrowind. I 100% (probably) completed Morrowind and Oblivion (and since I'm a Bethesda fan i did the same with Fallout 3 and New Vegas...), and now I'm playing Skyrim. I signed in here cause I like to share stuff about a huge game like this, and to see what other players can do :)

Greetings from Rome, Italy :D

Hi guys, I sent a couple of messages in this forum but I didn't notice this section, and I'm sorry for this.
Well what to say, I like this forum and I'm pretty addicted by TES games. I played a little Arena and Daggerfall, but I started playing seriously with Morrowind. I 100% (probably) completed Morrowind and Oblivion (and since I'm a Bethesda fan i did the same with Fallout 3 and New Vegas...), and now I'm playing Skyrim. I signed in here cause I like to share stuff about a huge game like this, and to see what other players can do :)

Greetings from Rome, Italy :D
Welcome my friend!!! I hope you enjoy your time here in the forums, and believe me, most of us all share the same passion for Skyrim! You will find much to talk about. Oh and merry Christmas!

The SIlent Man

Thank you and, of course, Merry Christmas!

iLLoNyX

Arch Mage to Clan Thu'um.
Welcome to the forums, nice to have you here.