• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Lydia'sPimp

Wassup everybody. I'm Mike. Been reading these forums sinse I got back into skyrim a couple months back. I'm one of these must-make-a-new-character-every-other-day types. I know a fair amount about every play type but I'm not an expert. Hence my views and now joining of these forums. What convinced me to join up in the end was my expertise in STARTING the game. The first 15-20 levels is where I'm truely in my element and I wanted to share my knowledge and gain the insight of other knowledgables, your fine selves, to hone my own technique.
So look out for a "how to begin in skyrim for every character" guide soon.

Looking forward to hours of enthralling conversations with all of you.

Again, nice to meet you.

GayGoblin

I'm the One who Stole Your Sweetroll
Ohh, that'll be a nice guide I'm sure - I am a flop at getting started! I kinda just charged through Helgen trying to escape, like a drowning person trying to get air... pff...

Welcome to the forums though!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Mike! No such thing as too much help. So anything you can provide is always welcome. Solid membership here, btw. "Hours of enthralling conversations?" Might wanna rethink that, man. Cuz if you're whittling away hours of conversing, then who the hell is playing the game?! Y'know what, I'd best post now so I can go play and then turn into the Champion of Mud Crabs! They shall be avenged (the dead ones anyway) across all of Skyrim! :D Meanwhile, have fun here and happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Welcome aboard Mike! Hope you like it here! And a new guide? Oh! I love guides, I love reading them. They are like chocolate to me. :3

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
Daw, thank yous :3 Janus has a pretty cool card too though ;) I should thank Janus for showing me that character card.

THANK YOU JANUS! :3

Tosh Raka

Tiger Dragon of Ka'Po'Tun
hilarious name.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts