• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Sierra_G719

Ranger of Skyrim
First things first. Despite having the name "Sierra_G719" I am a guy. It has something to do with me creating an Xbox Live account a while ago and couldn't thing of a name. Eager as I was to play Halo, I settled for the Chief's callsign and added a twist to it. Sierra being the callsign part I kept, G because A was taken by an offline account I hacked to Oblivion (am I cool yet?) and the 719 came from an old youtube username that stuck with me.

So I decided to hop on the forums because, well I found the Skyrim board on Gamefaqs... annoying. So I guess this place will suffice as everyone here is a Skyrim/Elder Scrolls fanatic as I.

Believe it or not Skyrim is my first full Elder Scrolls game, the last one I played was Morrowind at a friend's house so long ago. And I could tell when I first stepped out of the Helgen Cave, I was meant to play this game. Yea I admit, all my characters are leveled up via the Oghma Infinium so flame me for that. But that just leaves more time for Roleplaying right?

Characters I roll (Will appear on my Sig when I figure this site out)
John: Level 81 Nord Ranger of Skyrim (originally a Fable 2 character I made)

Uldor: Level 81 Nord Ranger of Skyrim (John's lieutenant in the Ranger's Faction I made)

Reverand "Rev": Level 81 Breton (my lore lists him as Half Man Half Elf) Hunter/Thief (Friend of John also a previous Fable 2 character)

Kimbo: Level 81 Halo Spartan/ Dragonslayer (based him off of my Halo character who kinda got lost through time) I list him as African American descent, in Skyrim he's a Redguard.

I do however plan one day to play a legitimatly leveled character. One day.

Well I know this is already long as it is, but I hope to see you on the boards :D
-Sierra G719 (or Michael whichever you prefer)