Hey I'm new I will tell you about my character

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Novopo

Level 19
Khajiit
Deadric armour (Will this make the game to easy?)
RH:Deadric dagger
LH:Bound sword
House:Breezehome(whiterun)

Thanks

whiskey

Is your dagger Mehrunes Razor? I loved that thing until I got up into the higher levels but I always have it on me.

Is their any reason you decided to use a daedric dagger in your right hand as opposed to a daedric sword? The sword is more powerful and has a longer reach.

When I was playing my orc warlord character as soon as he got full daedric armor I never died again, so I would say that full daedric armor will probably make the game pretty easy. Being god-like is pretty fun though I can tell you!

Novopo

I
Is their any reason you decided to use a daedric dagger in your right hand as opposed to a daedric sword? The sword is more powerful and has a longer reach.

When I was playing my orc warlord character as soon as he got full daedric armor I never died again, so I would say that full daedric armor will probably make the game pretty easy. Being god-like is pretty fun though I can tell you!

I just like the dagger and faster swipes

Thanks!
What deadra do you have to kill to get the dagger?

To get Mehrunes Razor you have to complete the Mehrunes Dagon quest. Go to dawnstar and talk to the old member of Dagon's Cult. He has a museum and he gives you the quest

whiskey

To get Mehrunes Razor you have to complete the Mehrunes Dagon quest. Go to dawnstar and talk to the old member of Dagon's Cult. He has a museum and he gives you the quest

Yup, this exactly. You start the quest by visiting the Museum in Dawnstar. A courier should give you a note.

brandon

@ novopo if you switch hands meaning you put your dagger in your left hand youll get even faster attack speeds. the weapon in your left hand controls your attack speed and the weapon in your right hand controls how much stamina your attack uses.( i think thats how it works.) but with the deadric armor you might get bored later on by not having any tough fights depending on what difficulty your playing on. i found this out with my first character. i didnt realize i was playing on easy and it was awesome at first but i got bored of 1 hitting everything. on my current character im wearing ebony mail and im playing on expert or hard and im still having tough fights.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts