• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Hey guys, Michael here but you might know me as n2h.. xD yeah I loveee Oblivion and cannot wait for Skyrim, I'll probably want a place to talk about it and talk about mods and stuff.. so this seems good. Lets see how it goes. :D

Cheers.

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there, and welcome to the forums!

I hope you have a great time here. I see you're from Australia too. Awesome!

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Lately actually I think we've been getting games even earlier than the US.. we got Halo Reach like a day earlier, that was surprising. I'd love it if we got Skyrim a day earlier too. xD

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Nah, I think by law they cannot release it before 11/11/11. They'll have it in their stores though, and probably some of the employees there might just happen to take one a week earlier. :O

Jeruhmi

I'm pretty sure you can actually get fined/taken to court. When I was at school my school went to a preview of Left 4 Dead before it came out, and on the "swear not to tell" thing they signed their name as "Mickey Mouse" and got in serious trouble.

N3w_2_$kyr1min

Can't wait for Skyrim
Yeah, it is quite illegal. I heard people did it before halo reach came out, and on xbox live it would actually come up saying they are playing halo reach. What idiots. xD