Help with NPC Werewolves.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Hi I was playing my Skyrim on Xbox 360, and decided to go on a Werewolf spree. So I started going all across Skyrim killing, and eating all the creature's I could (After getting Dawnguard DLC, and leveling it up all the way.) I remember killing a Farmer, and then running off. A few minutes later A werewolf comes up to me by the name 'Farmer' And followed me around Skyrim, but when I shifted back he ran off. Can someone explain to me what in the hell I witnessed?

Doctor Langstrom

I want to be FEARED!
I believe after you obtain a certain perk in the werewolf tree, you can have other werewolves follow you. Though, I thought it was with a howl of sorts to call them. Have never heard of a person you have killed becoming a werewolf and joining you.

I believe after you obtain a certain perk in the werewolf tree, you can have other werewolves follow you. Though, I thought it was with a howl of sorts to call them. Have never heard of a person you have killed becoming a werewolf and joining you.
Well the perk is when you howl you gain 2 werewolves that are pure red spirits, but it was so random. I killed him, and then he began to follow me. But ever since then, there have been a lot of werewolves in my game.

I haven't played in some time. Maybe Bethesda updated it? Who knows. If it were merely a glitch, it's not a bad one. Pretty badass really.
I'm not really complaining about it, I just wanted to know what was happening. But after I was done eating a lot of people. I had to wait 15 sets of 24 hours waits to change back.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts