PC Help me with this game ruining bug please

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

GraniteWasps

Hello, I am looking for help in solving a major bug I found 20 hours in the game during the Alduin's Wall quest. This bug is where Delphine is attacking me for no apparent reason and will not stop despite trying to cast a calming spell on her and talking to her.

What happened was that I started the quest like normal and me and Delphine agreed to go separate ways and meet up at the entrance of the sky haven temple and go from there. Well when I got there I found Delphine attacking me for no apparent reason. To try and stop her I casted Voice of the Emperor which is an aoe calm which I thought would solve the problem but it didn't. She calmed down for about 30 seconds and then began attacking me again. Well I tried talking to her and everything I could think of, including going back to the furthest save back I could but no anvil.

I figured that this forum would have the best chance of know how to help me. If anyone has any council commands or mods or something that would maybe stop her from attacking me and let me finish the game without creating a new character that would be great. Thank you for reading my post and I hope that you might be able to save the last 20 hours I've put into this game :D

Parker

I'd say that's a pretty tough one man. My best solution would be to beat the living hell out of her until she's incapped and try to continue through the sky temple without her.

GraniteWasps

Well is there any other quests that I would need her for? Becuase I'm worried that after I finish this one I won't be able to continue on with the main quest.

I was also experimenting with the addtofaction console command which seems like it would fix the problem but I'm kind of a noob when it comes to that kind of stuff and can't seem to get it right.

kyln

If only I cared
i have the faction command, but im not 100% sure it will help...

addtofac 0005a1a4 1

that is the command to turn her from hostile to ally. now this might not work on her right away, so try to port away using "coc whiterun" then port back. if it doesnt work, respawn a new delphine, while selecting the old one and typing "markfordelete"
you can spawn a new one with this command

player.placeatme 00013478 1

be sure to save before experimenting with this, in case it doesnt work for you.

good luck

GraniteWasps

Thank you! The add to faction command worked. I didn't know that I had to wait so when I tried it earlier I thought it just didn't work. Thanks for the help, it saved me from having to start a whole new character.