Help me for another character.

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What should I do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShadowMage

Article Writer
I have created many, MANY, characters that are completely evil. And I'm starting to doubt the fun of being evil.

I want to create a character this Friday(need time to think about it.) And I want the helpful group of people on here now to help me.(I'm leaning towards a noble paladin)

Now...people, what should I do?

Oren74

Paladin. Sword and board. Restoration. No crafting. Speech till you get "sell anything to any vendor". Most fun i've had. Spend much less time housekeeping "Selling gear, collecting materials and crafting gear, min/maxing your build, etc" and more time for adventuring...which is more fun because the loot you get is your character's equipment!

Tiger_Wolff

I'm starting a paladin, when I get home from work. Breton, one hander, resto, smith, alch, enchanter. The only thing is I will go with the companions to get the shield. Then cure myself later.

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
I'm starting a paladin, when I get home from work. Breton, one hander, resto, smith, alch, enchanter. The only thing is I will go with the companions to get the shield. Then cure myself later.

SpoileR***

The shield you get from killing Potema is probably the best you can get from level 26 to level 38. Just my opinion though. Depends if you power smithing or not. The benefits from it is still quite an advantage.

Tiger_Wolff

I'll look it up vincent. The shield from the companions is nice for magic resistance. At higher lvl hoping to cap that.

Jaeger

The shield of solitude isn't better? It's a unique enchantment; a player enchanted shield can have 3 enchantments (the unique enchantment of fortify block and magic resistance and one of choice with the double enchantment perk).

treasurehunter

Lol.... Whut?
I made an alchemist a few days ago, and it's proved to be difficult, but also very fun. You get so caught up in chasing a butterfly you don't notice the saber cat blatantly stalking you.

christof21

I've only been playing the game for 2 weeks now. Still on my first character, which is a High Elf. I've not really decided to specialize in anything as I didn't know what to do. I've ended up trying to level up obvious skills....smithing, alchemy, enchanting and speech, with no end goal. I'm thinking of trying with a brand new character with more focus.

I've been thinking of an Elf character again, that has high archery and single handed skills, and is high at smithing and enchanting.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts