Help me decide name for my male Khajiit!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What name sounds better for male Khajiit character?

• Ji'Sava

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • S'Renji

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Ri'Sava

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Panthera

Don Gato
I have trouble naming my Khajiit character with lore related name. Please help me out.

Thank you in advance. :)

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
From what I understand the 'Ri' in Ri'Sava usually stands for Status on leadership. The 'Ji' in Ji'Sava one stands for young Bachelor, but not too bright in the head. This also counts for 'J' and 'Ja' at the beginning instead. As for S'Renji the 'S' simply means adult.

I simpy named my Khajiit Zahraji. Depends on what type of character you want I suppose. I like S'Renji and Ri'Sava personally. Hope I helped. I don't know if you knew those prefixes already, but for me it just depends on what character I want. For Ri'Sava he would probably be a big guy with strength, Ji'Sava probably wouldn't be a mage. Perhaps a clumsy assassin/thief or warrior. S'Renji could be well, anything. A young adult male Khajiit lol.

Just some ideas. :)

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
I should have read Dabiene's post before voting. I went with what sounded better, but I would change my vote based on the info she gave.

Panthera

Don Gato
From what I understand the 'Ri' in Ri'Sava usually stands for Status on leadership. The 'Ji' in Ji'Sava one stands for young Bachelor, but not too bright in the head. This also counts for 'J' and 'Ja' at the beginning instead. As for S'Renji the 'S' simply means adult.

I simpy named my Khajiit Zahraji. Depends on what type of character you want I suppose. I like S'Renji and Ri'Sava personally. Hope I helped. I don't know if you knew those prefixes already, but for me it just depends on what character I want. For Ri'Sava he would probably be a big guy with strength, Ji'Sava probably wouldn't be a mage. Perhaps a clumsy assassin/thief or warrior. S'Renji could be well, anything. A young adult male Khajiit lol.

Just some ideas. :)

I'm aware of of the meanings that is why I chose those... Pretty much all of those can be anything. They aren't class specific. Thank you for your help. :)

Panthera

Don Gato
I should have read Dabiene's post before voting. I went with what sounded better, but I would change my vote based on the info she gave.
So which would you choose if you have read Dabiene's post?

AS88

Staff member
Lore:Khajiit Names - UESPWiki

Without knowing anything about your character, it's hard to give a name! Tell us about him/her and I'm sure you'll get more useful help. :)

Dabiene Caristiana

Your friendly neighborhood weirdo
No prob. You're right on the classes of course. After all, J'zargo has a J as a prefix and that would probably mean young bachelor who's immature... He is arragant. I love Khajiit names and their lore. It's so interesting.

Twiffle

if hes a thief type character, but with a nice disposition try :

Four-fingers-kitkat

Unarmed:

Punch-drunk-Puma

Warrior:

Purr-fect-Hit

:D

Kryptic

Xx-sh4d0wclawz-xX........ Ok on a serious note I like Ri'sava

Twiffle

nice choice,

Nerd moment >_< T'Challa!!! (Comic book fans understand)

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
Khaja Doom

Ilrita

The Imperial Storm
Of the name given, definitely Ji'Sava. But if I could make a suggestion, then perhaps "Ji'oja". I saw it somewhere on an Elder Scrolls: Skyrim discussion on the internet. It sounds pretty cool. :)