Help me create a heavy armored warrior

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

T1d3

Article Writer
Think of a race and armor type, background, weapons they use, I am open to many ideas

Nocte Aeterna

Sir Not-Appearing-in-This-Film
You'll need to refine your desires a little bit more. What kind of warrior? Sword and board or two-handed? Heavy Armor is the obvious choice if you're going for a "heavily armored" warrior. Race doesn't matter, but if you want a boost in melee stats and racial powers best suited for close-range combat, try a Nord, Orc, Redguard, or Imperial. Do you want to integrate archery or magic into this build?

Either way, I'd highly suggest Smithing and Enchanting if you're going to be using Heavy Armor. As for the stone blessing, the Steed Stone will give you full mobility despite the fact that you're fully suited up. If you want a more combat-oriented stone, try the Warrior, Lady, or Lord Stones.

ZPfor3

Arch-Mage/Harbinger in Training
Name: Vignar, maybe?

Race: Nord

Beginning Armor: Banded Iron or Steel
End Game Armor: Daedric or Dragonplate

Perks: One or Two handed, Heavy Armor, Maybe Block, Smithing, maaaaaaybe Enchanting but that isn't really the "warrior" type, in my opinion..

Weapons: Two Handed- Skyforge Steel Greatsword, One Handed- Skyforge Steel Sword or War Axe with an Steel Shield

Background: Ever since the war began, Vignar has wanted to join the Stormcloacks. To fight for Skyrim's freedom, that was Vignar's dream. As soon as he rose through the ranks, he realized it was a huge mistake. He saw that Ulfric was a power hungry manic with chip on his shoulder. Vignar decided he needed to run before it was too late to leave. As he was leaving Skyrim, he was captured by Imperial soldiers that were guarding the boarder. Recognizing who he was, he was immediately knocked out and put on a cart. As he started to come to, he saw that one of his men, Ralof, was with him, along with a another man, and.... Ulfric Stormcloack. "Finally," Vignar thought,"that man is getting what he deserved..A lifetime in prison." As the cart stopped Helgen, Vignar realized that this wasn't a prison sentencing, it was an execution. The Imperials planned to kill all the Stormcloacks they captured and Ulfric, putting an end to the war. Suddenly, Vignar's hatred for the Imperials came flooding back. All he was trying to do was LEAVE Skyrim, and now he was going to die for it? As they called his name, he approached the block and said he final prayers to Talos. Then, out of nowhere a dragon attacked...

Civil War Side: Stormcloaks. You enter Helgen Keep with Ralof, since your hatred for the Imperials has returned. Even though you hate Ulfric, you still support the idea of no Imperial presence in Skyrim.

Guilds: Companions.

Jaeger

Spellbreaker is also Dwemer isn't it? It needs a Dwarven ingot to enhance although it doesn't gain benefit from Dwarven smithing.

With a pet dwarf rollie or spider and a random one from the staff (give it to your companion if you don't want to micromanage it) and the companion in Dwarven armor is pretty cool. Plus breathing steam from the helmet.

ZPfor3

Spellbreaker is also Dwemer isn't it? It needs a Dwarven ingot to enhance although it doesn't gain benefit from Dwarven smithing.

With a pet dwarf rollie or spider and a random one from the staff (give it to your companion if you don't want to micromanage it) and the companion in Dwarven armor is pretty cool. Plus breathing steam from the helmet.

Yes, Spellbreaker is Dwarven :p and I agree with you! That build would be really awesome if you have your entire company decked out in Dwarven gear :p

T1d3

Article Writer
what do you think of these changes to the dwemmer scholar play through. I started to realize how badly I hated dwemmer ruins. What if instead I played as the dragonborn who sets out to learn all he can about being the dragonborn.

I wear ancient nord amor, eventually Dragon. Delve through ruins to find shouts.

ZPfor3

what do you think of these changes to the dwemmer scholar play through. I started to realize how badly I hated dwemmer ruins. What if instead I played as the dragonborn who sets out to learn all he can about being the dragonborn.

I wear ancient nord amor, eventually Dragon. Delve through ruins to find shouts.

I think those changes are good, as they still are basically the same thing, just a different topic :p To replace the dwemer robot companions, you could dive into necromancy and bring back some Draugr to help you out, just an idea :p

T1d3

Article Writer
I think those changes are good, as they still are basically the same thing, just a different topic :p To replace the dwemer robot companions, you could dive into necromancy and bring back some Draugr to help you out, just an idea :p

yea I liked the idea, but I hate dwemmer ruins. I didn't think about the necromancy, I like it!