Help me Chose my Next play through

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What Warrior Package?

• Kajitt dual wielder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Necromis

Well from the poll you can see I am going straight warrior the next time through, no sneaky character and hopefully little to no magic. What do you all think is the best choice for a roleplaying warrior and your reasons why.

Couple of my own thoughts. I am doing the kitty dual wield with the thought of running to riften for the gloves of the puglist for my starting weapons, after all 24 pts of damage at early levels is awesome. I also love the nightvision most dungeons with my breton are too dark compaired to my kitty run thru.

On the Orc I am thinking two-handed beserker like character just wading into melee and wading away. Might take a bow, but probably not unless someone has a good reason why I should do a bow *in character wise* for a beserker.

The redguard I am playing like a sand warrior, he will have a bow, might sneak a little to get close, but no perks expended anywhere in the rougue trees.

M'aiqaelF

Male, 32 years old, Denver area, CO
I like the redguard b/c 1 handed is a little more versatile (you can switch out the shield for a spell if needed). Their stamina related power would be really helpful since the bashing and power attacks deplete stamina.

benathius

i voted your breton simply because thats what im just coming to an end with except it was a nord , and i used mostly one handed and shield and yeah michaelIF i did exactly that with magicka , sometimes i would swap out the shild for a fast healing or a destruction spell like fireball, or even a blocking spell for when mages and that attack you and a shild isnt really as effective , i would go for that one , its sorta what i just had and it worked well for me , im also tryin to get an idea for a new guy , considering argonian.

brandon

i picked the orc since you said no magic and no sneaking. me personally i sneak everywhere bc the reticle lets you know when an enemy can see you. i didnt put any perks into it though. the two handed weapons deal alot of dam but ive only used one handed weapons so far. but the berserk power of the orc is supposed to be insane.

Oren74

sword and board. I just enjoy slowing down combat and blocking with calculated strikes over killing stuff as fast as possible.

M'aiqaelF

you could go for the orc and have a mage to support you.....the beserker ability seems like it would be really awesome

Jaeger

Dual-wield the redguard with curved swords. No armor (wear the redguard outfit from those guys looking for the lady).

Probably will have to have health regen clothes and absorb health & stamina swords.

Curious Mew

I'm curious!
Khajiit all the way, though i don't understand why anyone would want to play Skyrim a second time around? The world is already big enough for one play-through, and it is so unbelievably bugged to enjoy it fully D:

Necromis

well the reason *why* to play a second run thru is to try a different style of play thru. Such as all mage or warrior if you did all sneak, or flip those around. I dunno why but I keep leaning towards the Kitty, on this thought.

M'aiqaelF

you have to play the game differently when you choose a different style....also a lot of events and quests are randomized so the overall experience is different as well

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
Having played through level 50 before deleting my Orc, I can say Beserk comes in very handy, but the screen tint can be annoying.

The Barefoot Nord

I need some dragon scale shoes.
I think I will create a no magic, good Redguard (no steal/murder) who will use just two handed weapons.

I sure wish you could switch your characters mid game, how cool would that be!!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts