Help, mainly to do with combat

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

inter-14

Hii :) long story short, ive never played elder scrolls before. i bought this game 2days ago and its pretty awesome..im on level 3 and im a high elf..

either my combat sucks or my character, but i can only take 2 hits and have to dish out around a thousand hits for an imperial guard to die.. i use an iron mace, iron shield, iron armor, imperial boots and helmet and everything else.. even my magic is poor

anyways i had a bounty on my head and because its autosaved in jorrvaskr house im kinda in trouble. ive got about 11guards after me and keep spawning and dying within about 30seconds, lol.. seriously need help

also when i try to travel really far, some orc or any bandits etc kick my ass and im pretty much useless

why am i fighting so poorly and what can i do to impove?..

hope someone can help, thanks!

Touchstone

So, it will typically help us to help you if you tell us what platform you're on. ^.^

If the problem persists, it might be worth making another character, too.

What difficulty do you have the game set to? Maybe lowering it until you get the hang of combat is a good idea.

Also, welcome to the fold.

MrCostari

I quess it is your difficulty.
I find myself having problems with adept, so I lowered it to :)
You could check that out!

modi

A couple things....first, you might want to load to a point before you got the bounty on your head, because it will be a pain in the ass having guards attacking you everywhere. Second, I really suggest focusing on magic if you are going to stick with the High Elf, because they are born to be pure mages. If you want to stick with the type of build you are using, I suggest trying Orcs, Imperials, or Redguards.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts