PS3 Help followers bug!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

furius

hey, im new on this forum, i have been looking all over the internet to try to get any answers to my skyrim problems and it seems that this is the only place were i hope i will get any answer. I have skyrim for ps3 and im lvl 43 and i was doing a mission the forbidden legend were i took vilkas the follower with me! unfortunately he died durin the mission and since then i havent been able to get any follower or anyone to follow me! i cant go back to my last save because i was on lvl 32 or 36 when i was on that mission... when i ask for a job they tell me i already work for vilkas and when i ask them to follow me they tell me i already have a follower... soo then i though i will go back to the hall of geirmund to only discover his body is still there! i was wondering if this is a bug when are they going to fix it because the game is quite plopse if i cant have a follower!

thanx.

Jeff31

Premium Member
Follwer arent that importan really when you are a high lvl unless you just want them to carry things for you. Ive never heard of this bug before.

Beran

Official Writing Team
You would get a better response if you posted in the correct section of the forums, the Help Section.

Checklist for Glitch Solving
  • Sleep
  • Wait 12 hours +
  • Reload a recent save game
  • Use console (PC)
  • Reinstall Patch
That's all I can think of.

Lee

Rasta-For-I
Although this comes too late for you, I can't emphasis enough that frequent saving is a necessity on Skyrim given how unstable it is.

Thomas Liu

tyl089
it's actually a bug that occurs on Geirmund's Hall. Was recommended that you actually do it alone if you can get the quest on wikia.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts