• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Katt

Heya, I'm new here, been around some for a couple of weeks. Like so far what I've seen here.

What a game!! Been an elder scrolls fan since Morrowind came out and love it. And Skyrim is no exception at all, in fact just love what Bethesda has done with this game.

I am a nerd/techie, so can help somewhat for those in need. I am an older gamer, been doing this for, oooh, many, many, years.

On Xbox, you'll find me. :)

Kat =^*^=

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forums, Katt!

Please look through the Help forum when you have time. We have a lot of people who can benefit from someone with technical expertise and your input is most welcome.

Do you only play on Xbox or are you a PC user as well?

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Welcome Katt! I know a lot of people here (myself included) have many many reasons to ask other people here for technical support about the game and about consoles and computes in general and it's always nice to have some one else who can answer those questions, I certainly can't.

xSuoiveDx

Dave, The Quiet One.

Katt

Thank you all for such great welcomes. Ugh, I have been so busy lately with the kids (five plus sin-in-law and grand), hubby and work haven't had time for anything. Then I've been major sick and so can't do much but lay down while playing. Skyrim of course plus my other fav, Mass Effect ;)

I do plan on helping out more too. :D

Kat =^.^=
Xbox Gamertag: PerpetualPython

SkinnedLikeScum

Dragon Slayer
Hi, welcome! Mass Effect great game, i have played all but the 3rd, i can't wait to get my hands on that but I'm still busy with Skyrim, Final Fantasy, and Halo Reach in between. I play xbox as well:D You should add me sometime i own many games and love to play.