• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

JoS

I've been lurking for a few days now. I picked up Skyrim a week ago but haven't had much time to play it yet so i've been reading up here :)

Just thought i'd go ahead and make an account because sometimes i have the urge to post but can't. I do some graphic stuff in photoshop, mainly youtube background so i might post them later. Glad to be here!:bluedragon:

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, JoS! Glad to have you here. Y'know, the forums must be doing something right, cuz there seems to be quite a few "lurkers" turning into "members." :) ;)

User Albums sounds like the section for you to post your graphic stuff, JoS. Got some awesome stuff in there already, so adding your stuff would just make it, well, more awesome. Have fun here and happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin:

steiven

Hello
This is Steiven Wilson. I am new in this forum. Please tell me somthing about this forum. I am Glad to join to this forum. My hobby is to Watch TV shows.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts