• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

StenvarsMemory

Dark Elf
I'm StenvarsMemory. But y'all can call me Emily if you want. I'm glad to find a reputable Elder Scrolls forum. Thanks for having me!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, Emily! Whew, thanks for the "out." Typing StenvarsMemory would be too taxing. Oop, just did. :) Of course we'd love to have you here. It's not like you have to pass a test or anything. Scratch that. The only test? That you like/idolize/obsess/worship/praise Skyrim. Okay then. Looks like you pass the test. :D

StenvarsMemory

Dark Elf
Greetings and cheers, Emily! Whew, thanks for the "out." Typing StenvarsMemory would be too taxing. Oop, just did. :) Of course we'd love to have you here. It's not like you have to pass a test or anything. Scratch that. The only test? That you like/idolize/obsess/worship/praise Skyrim. Okay then. Looks like you pass the test. :D

I sure did! Haha. I'm definitely obsessed with Skyrim. I'm getting my own Xbox just to be able to play it more than my brother would let me. And thank you for the welcome. :)

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Good move on getting your own Xbox. Though really? I can't fault your brother being a hog, either. I'd be like that, too. Nudges Emily outta the way, "Get your own, man!" :D

StenvarsMemory

Dark Elf
Good move on getting your own Xbox. Though really? I can't fault your brother being a hog, either. I'd be like that, too. Nudges Emily outta the way, "Get your own, man!" :D

Hahaha. He usually just says "get out" and plays until 5 in the morning. :|
So now I can play Skyrim til 5 in the morning! ... But I need a job first.

StenvarsMemory

Dark Elf
Even though Skyrim is beyond epic, it can't pay phone bills and car payments. :sadface:
But it makes it better. <3