Hello to all of Tamriel! (Oh, and Earth)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
I have already started posting some things on theses forums, and I have found the whole community very kind and funny! I haven't really made a proper introduction, and I thought now's the time. I have a lot to say, so I will speed it up a bit. Here it goes *takes a deep breath*:
Hellomynameisjoebutleralsoknownasmeleeminstrelbyagreatdealofwebsitesandgames,suchasteamfortress2,anderrrrthatsaboutitreallyimeantheresnotthatmuchelsereally,exceptthatiloooooooooveeatingminstrelsbecausetheyaresotastyhaveyouevertriedthem?mmmmmmmmmmmm*dribble dribble*imagoeatsomeminstrelsnowsobye.

My name is Morgan Freeman. Thank you, for listening.

Octavia

~ Ryla <3
Thanks for listening to what, music? I can't listen to the text on a screen, so ... hehe, jk :p

Welcome to the forums MeleeMinstrel, glad to see that you're already enjoying this place :D

ManoloXamps the Faggot

The Titan of Ether
My name is Morgan Freeman. Thank you, for listening.[/quote]
Hellomynameisjoebutleralsoknownasmeleeminstrelbyagreatdealofwebsitesandgames,suchasteamfortress2,anderrrrthatsaboutitreallyimeantheresnotthatmuchelsereally,exceptthatiloooooooooveeatingminstrelsbecausetheyaresotastyhaveyouevertriedthem?mmmmmmmmmmmm*dribble dribble*imagoeatsomeminstrelsnowsobye.
Welcome!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts