• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Cherry

Farfetch'd is judging you!
Hello!
I'm a fresh convert to the Elder Scrolls series. I tried out Oblivion in July at a friend's house, and got Skyrim last Friday. I haven't really played RPGs other than Pokemon before so this was a whole new experience for me, and I'm lovin' it ^^

I just finished the main story with my main character, the Archmage of the College of Winterhold, but I also have two others: Heavily armored Stromcloak Orc, and an Argonian affiliated with the Dark Brotherhood and the Thieves Guild (I'm only starting to learn the art of assassination).

Well, nothing more to say really. Looking forward to being a part of this community. If you have other questions, feel free to ask.

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings, Cherry! Wow, you really did jump in at the deep end of TES series. Well done. Take your time with that assassination lark. It's fun and by far, my favorite of the main stories. You'll like it here as you'll soon discover on your own the awesome members running around these parts. So have fun here, and may your quiver be always full of assassination arrows. :Dovahkiin:

Clau

The Fateless One
The Thu'um is strong in this one. Welcome to the forums! You're off to a great start in TES:Skyrim.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts