Xbox 360 Heimkr's House?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Soar Tueth

I got a thieve's guild assignment to place a stolen gem in Heimkr's house in Whiterun. It's not on the map and "Show Map" is disabled when I activate the side quest. Heimkr is the raving devotee in front of the Shrine of Talos, "I love Love!" I do see a pup tent set up to the northeast of the shrine, but there's no container for me to stow the item in. I waited until 8:19 pm when he finished his job and followed him into the Bannered Mare. There are two ruined houses in Whiterun, possibly from the Empire/Stormcloak war, but he was friendly to the Stormcloaks who prevailed. I hope that's not the end of Shilling for Vex. Restoring the thieve's guild is the last gamer-point achievement I'll do in the game.

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
His house is one of the ruined houses, but you can always fault out of the current job you have and start a new one with Vex.

Soar Tueth

What do I have to do to "fault out?" Kill him or land in jail? I've reloaded a recent save and may try another shill hoping I don't get him again. If I do, I'll reload and go back to the forged numbers game.

Ajones2323

The Black Knight
Oh and you can always do the same job after you quit one. It's always random, so you won't have to do the same one.