• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Panthera

Don Gato
I doubt that. In UESPwiki doesn't say anything about it. If the steward is non of the importance kill him/her and bring another follower and try making him a steward. Before doing any of this save the game... just in case if doesn't work.

Panthera

Don Gato
That was fast. :D

Willow

You can't fire your house steward, but you can fireball them and get a new one... I'm sad to say I had to end Rayya's life after I got my chickens and cow. It was just too creepy having her lurk around all the time starring at my bed. I prefer just having my husband Vilkas and kids live in my main house.

Voodoo_uk2

i want to switch steward in my house, how do i do that? is that even possible?
I agree with these guys/gals you have to get rid of your current steward the old fashioned way and KILL them Lakeside manor got really crowded at one point i had That ruff Blonde from the Bannered Mare as Steward Ryya as Shield Maiden My wife Aela and two kids Lucia had a pet fox i got a dog for Blaise and i was in the middle of all that kerfuffle so i used to stay in Breezehome on my own quite alot .... Now Lakeside is merely Storage With two guards i moved the wife and kids to Proudspire Manor but when i integrate Dawngaurd i may move them To Solstheim just before to keep them safe as ive heard Dawngaurd gets a bit naughty and pointy

Willow

I agree with these guys/gals you have to get rid of your current steward the old fashioned way and KILL them Lakeside manor got really crowded at one point i had That ruff Blonde from the Bannered Mare as Steward Ryya as Shield Maiden My wife Aela and two kids Lucia had a pet fox i got a dog for Blaise and i was in the middle of all that kerfuffle so i used to stay in Breezehome on my own quite alot .... Now Lakeside is merely Storage With two guards i moved the wife and kids to Proudspire Manor but when i integrate Dawngaurd i may move them To Solstheim just before to keep them safe as ive heard Dawngaurd gets a bit naughty and pointy

Rumor has it you can't move your spouse and kids to Solstheim. Which is too bad because that house is awesome (although I've heard it's glitchy and can eat your stuff). On my first play through I had the same chick from the Bannered Mare be my steward and man was that a MISTAKE. "You wanna hear a little nord wisdom? You don't really know a women until you've had a strong drink and a fist fight with her", SHUT THE f***f UP! lol! I ended her life and had no regrets.

Panthera

Don Gato
Rumor has it you can't move your spouse and kids to Solstheim. Which is too bad because that house is awesome (although I've heard it's glitchy and can eat your stuff). On my first play through I had the same chick from the Bannered Mare be my steward and man was that a MISTAKE. "You wanna hear a little nord wisdom? You don't really know a women until you've had a strong drink and a fist fight with her", SHUT THE f***f UP! lol! I ended her life and had no regrets.
It's not glitchy it's haunted. :D

Voodoo_uk2

Thanks for the heads up Willow i hadnt tried yet as everything is ok in Skyrim ( ATM ) but im reaching the end of my Solstheim quests and the DawnGaurd add on is Immanent... Ooooh i soo agree about ending that annoying Blondie jeez i even took her to Delphine in the hopes that making her a Blade would change her in game dialogue but no ..Now she just says the same thing in a Blades Outfit :eek:

Voodoo_uk2

It's not glitchy it's haunted. :D

Aaaaagh Tiggy thats kind of just my luck ive so far experienced some weird goings on in there like the Weapon and Shield holder above the main Kingsize bed for instance the shield will be on the bed upon my return and i replace it everytime also Chaurus eggs all over the Alchemy Nook floor and my Mannequins have the Apparel showing in their inventory but are neked :oops: also sometimes ill take a couple of dead Thralls back i use them as pack mules so i can clean house on some looting quests then i Re-Kill them leave them at the house and they disappear after a few in game saves...suppose thats what i get for accepting a Free second hand house lool ........always read the small print