Xbox 360 Hearthfire Heljarchen Hall

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Miryks

So I built the entire shell of Heljarchen Hall, and didn't feel like doing all the furnishing inside, so I had my appointed Steward, Jordis, furnish all of the rooms, but when I enter, the house is completely empty. I tried waiting for four days and nothing has appeared yet. Is this a glitch or does anyone know a fix for this?

JClarke1953

I haven't, but many have. The entire Hearthfire is buggy, and many off us (myself included) have abandoned them because of the many fails in the house, as well as bandits or vampire's kidnapping the significant other? A lot of the display cases, weapon rack's don't work, whether you build them or have your Steward do it. When you do pay for what you want in the home, their appearance in the home should be pretty close to instantaneous.

If you can, go back to a save, and see what goes on. If you can't, I'm not sure what you can do.

Oh! Are there workbenches inside? If so, they might, might be the problem.

Usulama

You see, asking your steward to furnish doesn't mean you don't have to do it.

You have to build a long table, and then the "furnishings" are the food and books on top. You build a kitchen, furnish it via the work table, and the kitchen "furnishings" that you buy is random food and salt piles in the chests and such.

It takes ages to auto furnish those buildings but they get there in the end many weeks later. I have visions of the steward lugging in 1 piece of furniture at a time while I'm off adventuring.

It does take a long time for the steward to complete the furnishings. Also, if you told her to do more than one room, there dosen'tseem to be any logic to what order she does them in. You may find three new items in one room and then return later to new items in another area. Have patience, your steward may be slow, but they are faithful!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts