Heartfire Worth Getting?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Heartfire Worth Getting?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ivory

Let's Player
It's a nice touch imo. It's not needed per say, but it's fun to have when i feel like building a house. It's up to you really.

Koala Jack

If it bleeds.
Yes, for immersion and practical reasons.

First, if you RP, then adopting a child is pretty cool. It gives you sense of home and safety.

On top of that, a house can include every single crafting station in the game. Tons of chests/mannequins/weapon racks so you'll never end up carrying the Wabbajack because you have no place to store it.

For 5 bucks, it's a great deal.

imaginepageant

Slytherin Alumni
I personally would get it for the sake of having all available content, because I'm like that. But I haven't used much of the Hearthfire content since getting it. I still haven't built a complete house or adopted any orphans; I just can't be bothered. And I honestly can't remember what - if anything - else came with it. It just doesn't fit into the way I play the game. So my vote is, no, it isn't worth it.

Usulama

It's kinda buggy at some places, like the display cases in your house not working. However it's a must-have if you roleplay, it's really cheap, and just adds to the immersion.

Yes, get it!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts