• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ten Foot Bunny

I ♥ Harry Nilsson
I sure wish the player character could marry Ulfberth War-Bear in Whiterun. He looks and talks like the kind of guy I'd go for in real life... <3

But alas, without a functional computer other than my laptop, I must play on the 360. No marriage mods in my future.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I married once and adopted but never again. I felt too guilty. What kind of father can I be when I am a werewolf, never sleeping and ravaging the land all day and all night?

I married Camilla and adopted the two homeless girls once but I came home one day and found Lucia performing the Black Sacrament and decided to reroll.

Wildroses

I was heartbroken when I discovered Erandur isn't marriageable in vanilla. We worked so well together and he had such a unhappy past. Being someone's husband was sure to be a nicer life than hanging out in a temple brooding over your terrible past. I was hoping I could at least make him my steward to get him out of that ruined temple but noooooo went Bethesda.

Patches

Teldryyynnn...?
He has a nice backstory and opinions may differ but I find him so sweeeet <3
Oh, and the one Khajiit that protects the caravan and you has to find his amulet? Why I can't marry other Khajiit in Skyrim? I mean, it is a big no-no on Bethesda's part if you want a lore-friendly khajiiti roleplay.

The Phoenician

Shiney, let's be bad guys.
I would marry Narri on every play through if I could.

Mr Forz

I'm helping. Mostly.
Everyone forgets the bad side of these marriage mods.

A friend of mine ended up marrying an Elder Dragon and crashed everytime anything related to that marriage happened. :p

TJ0331

Nords forever
I married Mjoll the Lioness because it fits my nord theme.

Rimfaxe96

You don't need marriages for affairs... if it wored for Haelga in Riften, I'm sure you can pick a few guys up as well. ;)

Ten Foot Bunny

I ♥ Harry Nilsson
I just recently married Marcurio. He was the best companion I've had, so I had to jump on the opportunity.

*ahem* I'm totally not taking that bait. :D

Interesting replies, everyone! Too funny about marrying the dragon though. And I love the rationales regarding who to hitch up with. I STILL wish I could take Ulfberth. Whenever he says "Welcome to Warmaiden's. Now you, my girl, have definitely come to the right place," my little heart just flutters at the sound of that voice.

(Seriously, I LOVE whoever voiced him).

I haven't been this smitten with a voice since Three Dog. Aaa-oooooo!

TJ0331

Nords forever
I just recently married Marcurio. He was the best companion I've had, so I had to jump on the opportunity.

*ahem* I'm totally not taking that bait. :D

Interesting replies, everyone! Too funny about marrying the dragon though. And I love the rationales regarding who to hitch up with. I STILL wish I could take Ulfberth. Whenever he says "Welcome to Warmaiden's. Now you, my girl, have definitely come to the right place," my little heart just flutters at the sound of that voice.

(Seriously, I LOVE whoever voiced him).

I haven't been this smitten with a voice since Three Dog. Aaa-oooooo!

Haha I love fallout 3

Ericarenee52

The guy who does the voice of Ulfberth also does Farkas , Arnbjorn and a bunch of others. His name is Michael "Popeye" Vogelsang.