has anyone maxed out 200 main levels in skyrim yet?and maxed out all perks?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ironlung888

how do you mod the game??? is there some kind of glitch??

I honestly do not have the answer. I have never done a mod, or anything close to it. I have the Xbox and I don't think it can be modded(is that even a word? It should be). I'm sure that installing a mod is not that complicated. Somebody like yourself, who has experience with computers, can do it for sure if someone shows you how. Try googleing it or even better yet YouTube it. A search like "skyrim installing a mod" should do it. I think if you posted a thread on here, some people who know how to do it will tell you, or tell you where to find instruction. Good luck

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
Obvious troll is obvious.
Sometimes it's obvious but sometimes it's genuine. There really are people like this in the world. I realize the prevalence of people that like to fake being like this can make one incredulous but they do exist and they do post on forums. Fiction is often based on truth.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Every time you folks respond to a thread of his to simply say that he is a troll, you pop it right back up to the top of 'what's new' and that means more people read it, more people respond to it and the thread gets more attention. We get enough traffic and new posts on here that a thread will very quickly fall off the front page if people would just stop replying.

If you feel he is a troll, stop replying. Use the ignore feature. Trolls thrive on your attention. Move on, people, if you're so convinced.

He has not posted anything vulgar. He has not posted anything attacking other members. Where he has gone too far with language, he has been warned in the same exact fashion I've warned anyone else. Where his topic appeared to be posted in the wrong section, it was moved, just as I do with any other member. I have closed and deleted threads because they de-evolved and I do so without regard for the name of the author.

You seriously don't want me to start moderating based on my perception of intelligent conversation. That is absolutely not a job I want nor is it a job I would agree to do.

Let me just add, even if this sounds like I'm mini modding: Calling someone a troll repeatedly and repeatedly not being on topic of the "troll's" topic is trolling, and thus you are no better than the "troll".

Chryss

What we need here is more cowbell !!!!

Chryss

Seriously asparticus; spend some time reading the forums and you will learn that the "mods" are only available to the people that play Skyrim on their computers. The rest of us (PS3 and XBox 360) players have to play it straight up.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
Every time you folks respond to a thread of his to simply say that he is a troll, you pop it right back up to the top of 'what's new' and that means more people read it, more people respond to it and the thread gets more attention. We get enough traffic and new posts on here that a thread will very quickly fall off the front page if people would just stop replying.

If you feel he is a troll, stop replying. Use the ignore feature. Trolls thrive on your attention. Move on, people, if you're so convinced.

He has not posted anything vulgar. He has not posted anything attacking other members. Where he has gone too far with language, he has been warned in the same exact fashion I've warned anyone else. Where his topic appeared to be posted in the wrong section, it was moved, just as I do with any other member. I have closed and deleted threads because they de-evolved and I do so without regard for the name of the author.

You seriously don't want me to start moderating based on my perception of intelligent conversation. That is absolutely not a job I want nor is it a job I would agree to do.

We reply to him to hopefully get your attention so something will actually be done. Whether or not he has been vulgar or offensive is irrelevant, he is clearly trolling. He was warned, he admitted to it, he "apologized", and since then, the nature of his posts has not changed. At least, not that i can tell. I think i speak for most of my fellow members when i say that i want a troll-free forum, and i was impressed with the fact that when i joined this forum, i only ever saw two or three troll posts. That is untill this guy joined. Now, i see at least one thread of his trolling every day. As a moderator you should favor the wishes of the majority of the members, not protect one member because you aren't bothered by his actions, especially when it does bother other members. And many of us have stated that we would like him banned, or have some sort of action taken to stop his trolling.

ShenziSixaxis

Article Writer
Need a mod's attention? I think that's what the report button is for.

A moderator should never do something just because a "majority" feels it should be done. If that happened all the time, then people on forums would be banned all the time for no proper reason. Do we really want mods banning people like that?

skyrimaddict1323

Dovahkiin1323
Need a mod's attention? I think that's what the report button is for.

A moderator should never do something just because a "majority" feels it should be done. If that happened all the time, then people on forums would be banned all the time for no proper reason. Do we really want mods banning people like that?

This is the ONLY reason a moderator should ever do anything. It is their responsibility to make a forum the most enjoyable it can be for the members that are on that forum that are there to discuss and/or learn about the topic that the forum was created for. Being a moderator, one should set aside all personal preferances and opinions and make decisions based on how the community wants the forum to operate. Clearly, our community wants trolls to be dealt with.

Rayven, i'm not trying to call you out or insult your methods, i just think that you should reconsider your take on this. He is degrading people's experiences on this forum.

Sometimes it's obvious but sometimes it's genuine. There really are people like this in the world. I realize the prevalence of people that like to fake being like this can make one incredulous but they do exist and they do post on forums. Fiction is often based on truth.

Or to paraphrase George Carlin: "Just think how stupid the average person is: then realize half are more stupid than that"

Dagmar

Defender of the Bunnies of Skyrim
This is the ONLY reason a moderator should ever do anything. It is their responsibility to make a forum the most enjoyable it can be for the members that are on that forum....
No it isn't. It's the moderator's responsibility to enforce the rules of the forums which in turn are dictated by the owner of the forum. Being a moderator is not about being popular or letting forum users dicate the terms of use of the forum over the site owner's. In point of fact, moderators often have to make very unpopular decisions in carrying out their duties. While people here are generally civil to the moderators, on many forums being a moderator is a thankless task. I know this from being a moderator on several forums including ones for MMORPGs where forum posts can get extremely confrontational.

While the Terms and Rules of this forum are somewhat vague and generic, they do not cover what the OP is doing here and, in general, it's apparent that some people here don't even know the meaning of the word trolling and are simply misusing it to apply the term to content they find personally offensive. There's an ignore function provided on this forum. If you don't like the OP then use it. You can also simply choose not to read a thread or post. It's called free will.

The kind of moderation you're asking for reminds me of puritanical evangelists who can't be bothered to change the channel on a television and start screaming for the state to censor content that they find personally objectionable. That's not the kind of forum experience I'm interested in and, thankfully, it's not one that most game forum site admins are interested in either.

Su8tle

The Shadow of Elsweyr
No it isn't. It's the moderator's responsibility to enforce the rules of the forums which in turn are dictated by the owner of the forum. Being a moderator is not about being popular or letting forum users dicate the terms of use of the forum over the site owner's. In point of fact, moderators often have to make very unpopular decisions in carrying out their duties. While people here are generally civil to the moderators, on many forums being a moderator is a thankless task. I know this from being a moderator on several forums including ones for MMORPGs where forum posts can get extremely confrontational.

While the Terms and Rules of this forum are somewhat vague and generic, they do not cover what the OP is doing here and, in general, it's apparent that some people here don't even know the meaning of the word trolling and are simply misusing it to apply the term to content they find personally offensive. There's an ignore function provided on this forum. If you don't like the OP then use it. You can also simply choose not to read a thread or post. It's called free will.

The kind of moderation you're asking for reminds me of puritanical evangelists who can't be bothered to change the channel on a television and start screaming for the state to censor content that they find personally objectionable. That's not the kind of forum experience I'm interested in and, thankfully, it's not one that most game forum site admins are interested in either.

Well put. Very good argument. I have ignored the OP but for some reason I still see all his posts on Tapatalk which I use 95% of the time.

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
I have maxed My main character Bruynzeel al long long time ago with 100 in all sklls, and hit the legit level cap of 81 back in late January

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
That's all very well and good. Now back to the topic. I just ignored him earlier when he kept making these threads, and it's really all you need to do.

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
And thank you for agreeing, Shenzi. I too suggested earlier to ban him.

XbSuper

I think it's about time for the moderators to remove this post due to de-evolution, and considering this happens with all his posts, I want him banned, but it doesn't seem likely. Maybe it's time to find a new forum, since I have a feeling trolls are going to start taking this one over, and the moderators aren't going to do anything about it.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts