Has anyone made a Skyrim character based off a book or movie character?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

DovahCap

The one cube to rule them all.
My current Imperial is based off Matthias Marados from the Steel Ranger series. I made multiple LOTR and Edge Chronicles characters too. Has anyone else done this?

I've done plenty, but so far, my most successful 'port was Sligh, from a M:TG deck. Shield summoner with the Targe of the Blooded, Spectral Arrow, and Flaming Familiar. It's complicated.

ambiiientz

I just made a Altmer female.... w/ no intention.... she looks exactly like Jamie Lee Curtis.... Hmmmm

I once made Robert Baratheon from ASOIAF. Big nord with a bigger warhammer.

Ust'Ro

Drizzt Do'Urden and the main character from Braveheart. Drizzt is a Dark Elf ranger and I believe you know the the Braveheart guy is a Nord, two-hand and light armor.

HelloMyNameIsEd

He-Who-Killed-Ulfric-Stormcloak-With-A-Broom
I made Leonidas from 300, made him 1-handed, block, and light armor.

I didn't play with him too long, though. Too much like my first character.

I made a character based on John Forge from Halo Wars, and I made Samuel L. Jackson. That's about it.

Clau

The Fateless One
I fooled around with an Emperor Palpatine build awhile ago. Black hooded mage based on shock destruction. It was pretty cool for awhile.

Now I'm fooling around with a two-handed sword warrior Nord named Pesmerga (Suikoden).

I've made a poisoner (Dagger) naked Feyd, based off the Dino De Laurentis version of Dune, with Sting. From the Arena fight (In the book) he used a Ward, and Dagger combo, for the half-shield, but I couldn't poison the knife in his left hand. He also dual wielded with a Silver Sword, poisoned, of course. Used Ice Wraith's Bane, and Lotus Extract in addition to the usual Frostbite Venom, found poisons, and Alchemical products. Particularly fond of Frenzy poisons.

Bruce Willis from Die Hard. Unfortunately, my character didn't get the message and continued to die quite rapidly.
John Mclaine.

Just remembered I gave Dreadfall the "Real" name Margot from Margot Fenring, wife of the Imperial Assassin (and failed Kwisatz Hadarach) Hasimir Fenring. Her last name is Kyrgova, after the Kurghan, from Highlander. I've also attempted a Gaius Helen Mohiam using the Voice of the Emperor. Yeah, I'm a bit of a Dune nerd, my mom used to read them to me as bedtime stories. Also, a Breton Assassin named Piter.

Also, from the History Books, an Imperial Healer named Galen. From Lovecraft, a Redguard named Nyarlathotep, and Necromancer called Herbert West.

OriginOfAbsolution

The very model of a scientist Salarian
I once made Robert Baratheon from ASOIAF. Big nord with a bigger warhammer.

:D I have an Eddard Stark (a Nord with a greatsword named Ice)

That's the only one I've done so far... Planning on doing a couple more ASoIaF characters though... They fit so well in the Skyrim world!

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts