Has anyone ever seen this armor?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Ok, the title was only to make you look. (Gotcha haha) but really now. Im making a character thats a scholar of Dwemer and Snow Elves. I know about the Falmer and all, but are there any other artifacts other than weapons/armor, and the Eyes of the Falmer? Is there anything besides old relics and books explaining the Dwemer?

Nameless1

Ok, the title was only to make you look. (Gotcha haha) but really now. Im making a character thats a scholar of Dwemer and Snow Elves. I know about the Falmer and all, but are there any other artifacts other than weapons/armor, and the Eyes of the Falmer? Is there anything besides old relics and books explaining the Dwemer?
Troll
level:gotcha
Haha gotcha, I replied to your thread to make you look. have fun lol ;)
Troll
Level: super smash bros. Nah I got YOU Bitch!

There's a book somewhere- "Fall of the Snow Prince", and I'm pretty sure it's about Falmer.

Collecting Dwarven scrap metals and machine pieces could be worth your time, for RP purposes.

I know you! You're the night stalker. Are you on parole or do they let you guys have computer access in prison?

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
No. I have escaped captivity, and now spend my time slaughtering innocents in Skyrim instead of real life. I also took to worshipping Mehrunes Dagon instead of Satan. Haha, i was wondwring whem someone would mention my Richard Rimerez pic.

And you switched from crack to skooma? Glad to know it's just a pic. ;)

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
The night stalker was a raping murderer who sacrificed almost 20 victims to the devil. Hes on lockdown for life yo.

You probably thought I was gonna get mad and give a damn about what you actually said on the thread. Nope! Chuck Testa.

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
Chuck Testa? Theres only one Chuck in this world boy, and it just so happens to be The Norris.

IllusionaryDream

Sweetroll Thief
No. No I did not haha. This thread has gone to Hell and back with a Sweetroll on top.

Nameless1

I take it you listen to theInsane Clown Posse?
and chuck norris is a punk. Bruce Lee knows what's up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts