Has anyone completely finished it?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Madew

I know this game is extremely long and possibly endless, but is it possible to beat this game? I'm probably not even a bit close to anywhere important, but I imagine there's a possibility right? Has anyone done everything in Skyrim?

Clau

The Fateless One
You mean done everything like all quests lines and all side-quests completed? I believe there are a lot of people who accomplished that.

LotusEater

I brake for blue butterflies
I've come reasonably close in one build once but if you compile all my rerolls, I've pretty much done it all a few times over. What makes Skyrim so great and have such replay value is the massiveness of it. It's easy to avoid a quest or faction until it excites you again while still having plenty to do.

tx12001

I will not tolerate failure...
Actually due to the radient AI system there are an Infinte amount of quests

Rimfaxe96

I did. Now I'm going to check out every single dungeon and clear it out. :p

Bungholeo

I have an xbox and have too many glitches to complete my quests, for example, I'm suppose to kill a dragon, dragon doesn't exist and is nowhere to be found. Another I'm suppose to turn someone into a vampire, When I feed it just pickpockets only. I can't complete those quests to receive new quests. My lastest one and new, I can't get the key off Verna for the last black book. Tisses me off!!! I've asked for help but that's like asking for a $1 Million. Maybe I should switch to computer version, but I have discovered all and cleared out what I discovered. building another house now just for fun of it. I did finally get $1 Million on my guy, but didn't receive an achievement. It was awesome! Good luck

Manmangler

My last character has change to but
I joined Darkbrotherhood before I try narfi quest
I was picked one book too much. Later I was given to fetch it, it didnt respawn and already picked book was not quest object.

Majir-Dar

Confused Khajiit
If you count all of my characters put together, then yes. If you don't count all of the characters, then no.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts