• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, and welcome to our roleplaying section. Please take some time to read two of these useful resources below, if you're already a roleplaying expert, then there's no need to read the following beginner's guide, but be sure to read the rules.

Free Form Role Playing Guide for Beginners
    JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.

EpicVakarian

Calibration-Master General
    I watched, tears filling my eyes at the reunion, smiling stupidly. I waited for Simus to release his children, then stood up and shook his hand.
    "I'm Lyanna. I'm a... friend of Alice and Titus'."
    "Oh, really?" Simus glanced pointedly at Titus, winking. "Well, its a pleasure to meet you, Lyanna. And who's this?" he asked, looking to Dolmas.

While Dolmas was making his introductions, Carlotta walked over to Titus and murmured quietly,
    "Titus honey, why don't you go take a bath. As happy as we are to have you both home you could really use one. In fact, I daresay you smell like a wet dog!"
    Titus grinned, and nodded. He walked upstairs, his father giving him a pat on the back as he went.
    "Actually, I could do with a bath as well." Everyone turned to me, Simus' eyes narrowed. I paused, hesitating, until the corners of Simus' mouth tilted upwards in a half smile, and he said,
    "Maybe you could at that." He winked at me, and I winked back, following Titus upstairs to the bathroom.

I pushed the door open slowly to see Titus, back turned, removing his breeches and climbing, naked, into the bath. My breath quickened slightly, and I walked inside, silently shutting the door and creeping over to him. Once I was right behind him, I gently put my hand on his shoulder. He jumped, looking round and seeing me. He didn't cover himself, but he reddened considerably.
    "Lyanna!" I smiled, raising my eyebrows as Titus slowly grasped why I was here. His eyes widened, and his mouth twisted into the same half smile as Simus had just given me. "Why don't you join me?"

"That was the plan," I murmured, as I slowly began to undress. My thighboots were off first, then my jacket, leaving me in my shirts and skirt. Then I lowered the sleeves over my shoulders, letting the whole lot drop to my ankles as Titus took in my body; my large but perky breasts, my wide hips, my thin waist, my delicate arms and legs. He was already hard, and I grinned at him, walking slowly around to the side of the bathtub and climbing in, placing my legs either side of Titus' legs and leaning forward to kiss him.

The kiss lasted a whole minute, growing more aggressive as it went on. Then we broke apart. I moved back in the tub, taking a breath and going under the water near his groin. Titus' quiet moans of pleasure were muffled through the water, but I heard them all the same. I emerged to take a breath, grinning, then dived back under again to resume the act.

I took a second breath, but instead of going back down, I moved forward, sitting atop Titus' groin. I looked at him seductively as I rose my waist off him, moving my hand down to guide him inside me. It was my first time, but it was the best feeling I'd ever felt, and I knew exactly what to do. I moved my waist along him rhythmically, gasping as he rolled around inside me. Titus put his hands on my waist, groping my body for a place to hang on to. And when his hands reached my hips, they stopped me moving. Instead, he raised me up, then used his grip to pull me back down again. He used such force that I lost my breath, and I barely had time to catch it again before he drove into me again.

And so we lay there in the bath, Titus laid under my nude body. Occasionally, I took control, grinding my hips along his length until he took over again. After a long while, I felt a sudden spray inside me as Titus groaned loudly. I gasped, jerking back, suddenly worried.
    "What was that?"
    Titus looked confused. "What was what?"
    "What was that spray? Are you bleeding? Am I?"

Titus looked incredulous.
    "You really are a maiden, aren't you?" He smiled kindly. Then his smile changed to a mischievous grin. "Let's do it again, so you can get it without the shock."
    I narrowed my eyes, but he seemed like he wasn't hiding anything serious, so I climbed up on top again, taking complete control. I grinded along him, faster and faster, until the spray came again, but this time I didn't react. I simply let it all spray inside me. And Titus was right; it was better without the shock. I grinned at him, climbing off as he stood up, pointing to his tip, at the strange white liquid oozing from it.
    "That's what it was. That was me, giving you my seed." My eyes widened, and I almost kicked myself. It was so obvious. And I laughed; laughed at the huge size of Titus' member, laughed at the feeling my groin was getting in the aftermath of the pounding it had received, laughed at the possibility that I might well be carrying Titus' child now. I stood up out of the bath too, pressing myself against him and kissing him, not ever wanting to break apart, wanting to stay in this room forever.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    "Yes indeed, a mix up with the portals, but a I really can't stay." Valin had turned around and was splashing a bit of water on his face. There was a slight bit of light coming from the thick wall that was the forests of Valenwood. "Nonsense, My pack would-" Valin's sentence fell as he turned to see an empty space behind him. Odd, but Valin knew vampires weren't always the most trusting of werewolves.

"Who are you talking to?" Cylnia asked. "No one, no one." Valin replied. Clynia had Valin's gear in her hand. She tossed it to him and he began to dress. Cylnia stood there, her light brown hair came down just past her shoulders, the sun gleamed off of it as the light grew brighter and brighter. "You ready to begin the training?" She asked, innocently enough. "Yea, you got your staff?" Valin asked, to which Cylnia replied by pulling it off her back and using it as a walking stick as they made their way to the sleeping area of the clearing.

The pack had gathered near the entrance and Valin began to speak. "As you all are aware, Cylnia and I will be leaving in a hope that we will be able to help save skyrim. We are going to need to make this clearing safe from all attacks." Valin began. "For anyone who doesn't have this place memorized, I'm gonna run it down." Valin said looking at a few new members. "Remember, the clearing is shaped like a daedric yoodt. There is only one way in, at the north west. It mostly circular, with the great tree in the middle, where we sleep. The spring is in the corner caused by the hook near the entrance. Finally we have indents in the trees all along the outside where we have our stations." Valin said. "Alrix, I want you and lower ranked member to build some platforms near the entrance and around the sleeping area, make them small but able to stand all, and keep them high." With that they too off to build the defenses, a gate would take to long for a small effect. "The other eighteen of you split into groups. You four will be one." Valin said, motioning to the other leaders in the pack. Dar'Nasien, the dagi scout; Ardell and Arlas, the bosmeri twins, no older than seventeen; and Cylnia. "You all have one objective, retrieve these bells." Valin held out two dwemer bells and put them around his neck.

The four stepped up, it should be rather easy for them, after all they are the most skilled. Valin loaded his quiver with dull arrows, they would leave nothing but bruises. The four set themselves up. Cylnia with her staff, Dar'nasien had his bow, and the twins had their daggers. "Go"

Arlas was quickly invisible, but Valin loosed an arrow that plucked him in the head, dropping the spell. An arrow flew towards his heart, Valin rolled. Ardell was soon up close, throwing slash after slash at Valin. Valin was able kick the knife away just in time to dodge a swing from the large, decorative staff. "Come on, Dear. That's no melee weapon." Valin said with a laugh only to recieve a large mass of flower petals hurling towards him. It wasn't the petals that hurt, but the magic that thrust them.

Valin was on his back. Dar'Nasien quickly jumped at him, bow drawn. Valin lie there at the feet of a short khajiit. "Hand over the bells." He said in a sly voice. "Alright, Alright." Valin said, noticing his bow now in other hands, or rather four hands. The twins were fighting over it in some odd tug of war. "Please, you too, be careful." Valin reached his right hand towards the bells, his eyes closed. Just as Dar'nasien started to relax, he felt four claws in his calf. Valin opened his eyes, burning red. He rolled onto his hands and kicked up onto his feet.

Valin's hands were ever active as he clawed, eventually grabbing Dar'nasien's bow. He loosed an arrow into Ardell's head and charged towards the bow. Diving, he grabbed it out of their hands, rolling and standing with and arrow knocked, ready to shoot the first to charge. He saw three. Where is- Valin suddenly felt a root reach up and grab his foot, next a vine reached out and grabbed his right hand. Suddenly, the vines pulled, the root moving through the ground tearing up turf. He was pinned to the tree they slept in, the vine rapping around his chest and the tree over and over again. His eyes were closed, when he opened they were green again, and a smiling cylina was right in front of him. "I believe these were mine." She said, pulling the bells off of the string around his neck, then the vine and root disappeared, and Valin collapsed on the ground.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    (OOC: Epic, I really need you to edit your dialogue for Simus. It's still the same. I'm gonna redo Simus' dialogue here so you can get a better idea of how he talks.)

Everyone gave Simus, Alice and Titus space as they let out all of their emotions. After several minutes they were able to release each other and take notice of the others. Alice noticed tears trickling down Lyanna's face as she watched. She gave the younger woman a warm smile, figuring either the scene had touched her or perhaps stirred some long-distant memory of a bygone family. She wasn't sure which and she didn't really care. Right now all that mattered is that Alice and Titus had their father back and they both had someone to share that with.

"I'm Lyanna. I'm a... friend of Alice and Titus'." Lyanna said to Simus.

"Oh, really?" Simus gave a sly smile at Titus, winking. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Lyanna. And who's this?" he asked, looking to Dolmas.

"This is Dolmas dad. He's my boyfriend." Alice said, wrapping her arms around Dolmas' waist. She could feel how nervous he was and his introduction was more of a stammer than a coherent sentence, but Alice was okay with that. She understood how scary it was to meet people under these circumstances and what it was like to be considered a "freak" or a "wierdo." She had most certainly been there, and been called a lot worse for it. After a few soothing caresses from Alice, a moment to collect his thoughts and a proverbial "mamma finger" shaken at Valen, Dolmas was able to gather enough of himself to make an introduction. As he talked, Carlotta walked over to Titus and murmured quietly,

"Titus honey, why don't you go take a bath. As happy as we are to have you both home you could really use one. In fact, I daresay you smell like a wet dog!"

"Really? Imagine that! C'mon I don't smell that..." Titus took a moment to sniff his armpit and wrinkled his nose at his own rank sweat. "Okay...maybe I could use a bath." He grinned and headed upstairs, Simus giving him a pat on the back as he went.

"The boiler in the basement is full of hot water and there's a fresh bottle of soap so you're good to go. I'll have Mila get the dog brush and the flea elixir." He said. Both of them laughed at this. Titus disrobed and climbed into the smooth stone tub, then turned the lever for hot water on the attached faucet and felt the wonderful water hit his legs. The tub itself was as common as any in a well-to-do home such as theirs but the faucet, downstairs boiler and corresponding drain system were based on an old dwemer design Titus and Alice had discovered in some ruins during their Stormcloaks days.

In the event that the boiler had no water to heat, frost and fire magic could be properly proportioned to create hot water in the tub directly and drained into Whiterun's sewers when done. Alice, Simus and Cilla would do this often enough to save water for their magically untrained family members, or even run a bath for them. It was a practice they had done for years, even back in Cyrodiil when their mother was still alive, but now the pump system was a convenience everyone could enjoy if the didn't have the energy to cast. It had taken over six months to forge, buy or install the systems and had left the family thousands of septims poorer but being able to bathe every day was well worth the price.

As Titus and Lyanna...got acquainted in the bathroom, Alice, Dolmas and Simus moved into the living room while Carlotta and the girls took care of the dishes. Alice led Dolmas over to a soft leather couch while Simus got settled in his favorite chair across from the couch. Alice needed a bath herself and was ready to change into her pajamas while she was at it. She was in no rush to recount what had happened to their group and Simus could see that. Right now she needed to feel safe and at home. Once they'd all had some rest they could face their demons again.

"I'm gonna go upstairs and change okay? I'll be down in about twenty minutes." Alice said, cuddling up to Dolmas again. "Don't worry about my dad. He won't bite."

You two behave yourselves, and you'll get a special treat at bedtime. She thought to both minds of the mer's head as she went upstairs. Along the way she knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey Lyanna!? Whenever you and Titus are done with...whatever you're up to I've got two towels and a warm pair of pajamas for you outside the door okay?"

As she went upstairs Simus smiled up at her and then looked at Dolmas. He certainly was an interesting catch and he was handsome, he'd give him that. He was still wary of his little faerie bringing home a strange mer though.

"So Dolmas, how did you and Alice meet?"

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    The moment shared between the twins and their father was storybook. Lyanna had teared up just from the sight of such a emotional reunion, while Dolmas smiled longingly.

What he wouldn't give to be able to hug his parents again...

Lyanna stood from the table and took the father's hand, shaking it.

"I'm Lyanna. I'm a... friend of Alice and Titus'." She said to him.

"Oh, really?" The father gave a knowing look to Titus, with a small wink. The look itself spoke louder than words ever could. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you, Lyanna." Before Dolmas could react, the man looked to him and spoke. "And who's this?"

Dolmas stood warily, coming toward Alice's father. Saying the mer was nervous was an understatement. He was more than nervous.

He was afraid.

Ooh. Meeting the daughter's parents, and the poor boy's about to wet himself.

He held out his hand, and the father took it, and Dolmas attempted to speak.

But no words came. Then they began to, but they were coming out in bits and pieces, not one coherent word coming from Dolmas' lips.

"This is Dolmas dad. He's my boyfriend." Alice interrupted, grabbing the mer's waist.

Don't worry boy! Your GIRLFRIEND will save you from her big bad daddy.

Dolmas grimaced at the words, and swallowed. This was not going well.

A mental picture of Alice scolding Valen calmed Dolmas, which he assumed meant that she was holding Valen off to let Dolmas speak.

That, accompanied with some gentle caressing from Alice, caused Dolmas to exhale, and shake his head. He looked the Father in the eyes, as painful as it may be, and spoke with confidence that he did not expect.

"My name is Dolmas sir, and yes, I am Alice's..."

Boyfriend? What the hell did that mean? Whatever it was, it was definitely not what they called it back in Solestiem. Then again, he had never been in a relationship before. How would he know the terms which came with the territory?

"I am her...boyfriend." He said, tasting the word as he said it aloud. He was nervous about how Alice would react to his response, but quickly realized that she could probably hear him in his head as he spoke, so the fear quickly dissipated.

Simus nodded and smiled, but waved his finger for them to follow, toward what Dolmas assumed to be the family room.

Alice lead the troubled mer over to a leather couch, while Simus took a seat across from them. Alice seemed to be cuddling up to Dolmas as the pair sat down upon the couch, causing Dolmas to wrap his arm around her, to pull her closer to him, feeling her warmth as he held her.

After a moment or two, he felt Alice stir, and he turned to see her about to rise.

I'm gonna go upstairs and change okay? I'll be down in about twenty minutes." Alice said, cuddling up to Dolmas again. "Don't worry about my dad. He won't bite." She reassured, getting to her feet.

Dolmas felt the now familiar sensation of Alice entering his thoughts, and heard her as she purred her next promise.

You two behave yourselves, and you'll get a special treat at bedtime.

Dolmas was intrigued. VERY intrigued. He would be kidding himself if he said he had not longed after her since he saw her with his own eyes.

Valen, however, was not pleased. In fact, he was quite disgusted. Appalled, even.

You even think of placing those bar wench hands on me and the only treat I'll need is seeing you burn in the Skyforge.

Dolmas felt something burn within him, and he lashed out at Valen almost immediately, his tongue as sharp as the finest blade.

You even think of putting your grubby violent hands on her and I will burn the both of us in that blasted forge. Remember, I would gladly throw myself at the Archon again than to live another moment with you.

Valen, surprised by Dolmas' fire, let it go.

"So Dolmas, how did you and Alice meet?" Dolmas heard, effectively breaking the argument. Dolmas had to think.

Was now the time to tell Simus that his twin children and even Dolmas himself had been dead for months?

Not a chance. If he was going to tell Simus, he wanted Alice and the others with him. And he already knew now was not the best time to spring his obvious insanity on the man.

"Well, we were working together..." Dolmas started, but stopped. He tried again. "You see, I was leaving a dungeon when..." He stopped again. This was starting to go south. He needed to get this straightened out.

He sighed and shook his head, looking to Simus, who he was sure could see how tortured the mer was as he attempted to speak.

"Sir. I'm afraid I'm still worn from what had transpired. I can't seem to think straight. I think that one of the others would be better for this. I'm sorry for dodging you, but I honestly cannot get my head on straight."

Biggest understatement of the 4th Era.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    The protective father inside Simus became suspicious as Dolmas stumbled over his words and never gave any straight answers. He seemed distracted, moody, suspicious. None of this seemed particularly dangerous and he seemed to care about Alice a great deal but Simus could tell they were in the early stages of a relationship. How long had his little faerie known this mer? Would he eventually hurt her? How could he protect her?

He was going too far. If Alice trusted this mer than Simus should too. He knew his own daughter after all. He closed his eyes for a minute and shook his head. Then he refocused on Dolmas as he was explaining that his thoughts were too fragmentary to be of much use.

"Sorry, it's been a long day and having my daughter back from the dead with a strange mer is a little much to take in at once. I don't mean any offense to you son. We just met after all. I hope you realize how strange this is however and your unwillingness to tell me anything about yourself without Alice isn't making this any easier. Lucky for you I can read my own daughter and she's pretty broken up about whatever's happened over the last four months. Whatever you all went through was obviously trying and none of you should tell us until you've gotten some rest. Once we're all regrouped we can talk."

He then looked Dolmas in the eyes with his one good one and gave a fatherly smile. "In the meantime, why don't you try relaxing? You look like you're about to jump out of your chair. Would you like a glass of whisky?"

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Dolmas became tense as Simus spoke.

This was all going horribly wrong.

"Sorry, it's been a long day and having my daughter back from the dead with a strange mer is a little much to take in at once. I don't mean any offense to you son. We just met after all."

Horribly. Horribly wrong.

I hope you realize how strange this is however and your unwillingness to tell me anything about yourself without Alice isn't making this any easier. Lucky for you I can read my own daughter and she's pretty broken up about whatever's happened over the last four months. Whatever you all went through was obviously trying and none of you should tell us until you've gotten some rest. Once we're all regrouped we can talk."

Dolmas stayed silent, but his frustration with himself was plain as day. This wasn't how things were supposed to go.

Simus continued, and Dolmas remained quiet, afraid of insulting the man by speaking out of turn.

"In the meantime, why don't you try relaxing? You look like you're about to jump out of your chair. Would you like a glass of whiskey?"

Dolmas shook his head, putting his hand up. " I don't believe that would be a great idea. Drink brings out the worst in me, I'm afraid. Thanks for offering, though."

Denying the offer felt wrong somehow, but he knew that he last thing he needed his drunken ass running amok. No he needed to be in control.

He looked at Simus, who was studying him. Probably worried for Alice.

He needed to say something, however, just to let Simus be fooled into thinking it was only nerves. He cleared his throat and spoke slowly.

"Alice and I met at Rorikstead. She and Titus were interested in the strange happenings, and I just happened to be around when things got interesting. I've stayed by her side since, trying my best to protect her, while she does the same for me." He looked to Simus, who was soaking it in. Dolmas continued. "What I mean to say is, I was but a lost soul when I arrived in Rorikstead. Thanks to Alice, I have not only found my purpose in this world, but someone who makes my life worth living." Dolmas stopped there, afraid of losing his words and slipping up.

He hoped it was enough to sate Simus' appetite.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Simus carefully considered Dolmas' story. He was happy that Alice had such a profound effect on the boy and that she had found someone to share her heart with. He seemed like a nice you mer but he was holding something back. Alice probably knew what it was and he could ask her about it later but he hoped he would come forward with it. It wasn't that he didn't trust him so much as he had trouble gauging him. He had worried about Alice ever since she was born and if a someone important to her was in trouble he wanted to help.

"Well Dolmas I'm happy to hear that you care so much for my daughter. You seem to care about her very much and I'm happy to see that. Lyanna seems like a nice girl also and it sounds like she and Titus are getting...acquainted. I gather that whatever happened to the four of you was very trying and as I said, we'll all talk about it tomorrow after a good night's sleep. I just want you to know that you're welcome here for as long as you need to be, as it Lyanna. I'm looking forward to getting to know you."

As he smiled at Dolmas, Alice came downstairs in her white footy pajamas with black skulls. Her hair was damp and she smelled like strawberries. It was her favorite scent and she used them in a shampoo she made herself. She came downstairs and went over to her dad, putting her arms out as if to hug him.

"Hi dad." She said sweetly.

"Hi sweetheart." Simus said. He stood up and pulled Alice into a big hug. He held her close as he rubbed her back with his other hand and she snuggled into his chest. "I'm glad you're home."

"Me too...I love you dad."

"I love you too baby."

"Am I still your little faerie?"

"You will always be my little faerie. You could be a hundred and fifty and that still wouldn't change."

"Thanks." She smiled and closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the warmth of her father's chest and his slow beating heart. She loved that sound. Soon enough she walked backwards to Dolmas, giving him a front row view of her firm little but even under soft, comfortable pajamas. They were loose enough to stretch, but not baggy or bunchy. The fit her just right and showed her womanhood very well. They also had a cleverly placed white bunny tail on the seat that shook just a little with each step. It was a nice barrier against Dolmas' manhood as she plopped herself in his lap.

"Hi there." She used in the same sweet, childish voice she used to greet her dad.

EpicVakarian

I broke away from Titus after a long time. Titus was dripping with water; I was dripping with other things as well. We dried ourselves off, washing our hair and getting dressed. Alice had given me some pyjamas to change into, so I slipped into them; a light blue one-piece with yellow ducks patterned over the warm fabric.
    They're a little childish, but they're cute.

They had one other problem; Alice had a smaller chest and waist than me, and these pyjamas were made to fit Alice. As such, the pyjamas were particularly tight around my chest and my rear. My breasts were held tightly by the fabric, showing off the cleavage between them, even through the pyjamas. Titus didn't seem to mind, though; on the contrary, his clothes tightened considerably around the waist when he saw me in them.

Titus and I shared one more kiss before opening the door to the bathroom and going downstairs to talk with Simus more. He seemed a kind man, if a little intimidating. Titus led me into the room, holding my hand, and I was shocked to see Alice sat on Dolmas' lap, looking down at him slightly provocatively, while her father looked on. I let go of Titus' hand, sitting down a little bit away from Dolmas and Alice.
    "Um, Mr Psyrakon? Thank you for... this. I don't know what we'd have done without you." I felt I had to draw Simus' attention away from Alice and Dolmas; no father wanted to see their child lose their innocence, especially their little faerie.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    "Well Dolmas I'm happy to hear that you care so much for my daughter. You seem to care about her very much and I'm happy to see that. Lyanna seems like a nice girl also and it sounds like she and Titus are getting...acquainted. I gather that whatever happened to the four of you was very trying and as I said, we'll all talk about it tomorrow after a good night's sleep. I just want you to know that you're welcome here for as long as you need to be, as it Lyanna. I'm looking forward to getting to know you."

Good work, Dolm. You might make it through this.

He smiled to Simus and nodded.

"Thank you sir. I look forward to it as well."

As he finished his sentence, He heard some shuffling coming from the stairs to see Alice about to come back down, her hair still wet from her bath, wearing...

Just what on Nirn was she wearing?

Some sort of one piece suit, made of some sort of...strange fabric, decorated in skulls. A lot of skulls.

She made her way down, and had a sensitive exchange with her father, which Dolmas tuned out. He wasn't the nosy kind of mer, and he knew when it was time to listen, and when it was time to mind his own business.

The exchange had begun it's end, and Alice began making her way to Dolmas. But she seemed to be walking backwards, probably trying to keep her focus on her father while heading for him. As for Dolmas, his attention was on Alice.

The skull clad bed-suit-thing she was wearing was strange, but it was also slimming. Slimming enough that it made her features more pronounced, showing of her body in all the right places. Dolmas shook his focus, trying to remember that her father was mere feet away, and that he needed to at least behave civilly. He tried to reign himself in, then saw something that made him chuckle.

Wait. WAIT. Is that a...bunny tail?

Dolmas couldn't help but laugh to himself, not in a mocking way, more in disbelief.

This woman was so much stranger than he realized, and he loved it.

His earlier attempt at behaving as a gentlemer failed miserably, as Alice seemed to bounce off her feet and into Dolmas lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, and looked in to his eyes innocently.

"Hi there." She said to him, an innocent smile playing on her lips.

He smiled, his attention solely on her now, and spoke, softly, his voice seeming tender, but also charming. This

"Hey yourself."

Sweet Sheo just take me now. I was brought to torture this mer, but I am ending up being punished myself. Please cut this out, I might lose my lunch.

Their moment was interrupted, however, as a voice came from the stairs. Dolmas turned to see Lyanna, staring at them, and looking worriedly at Simus. Lyanna spoke, seeming to be trying to take Simus' attention off of the pair on the couch.

"Um, Mr Psyrakon? Thank you for... this. I don't know what we'd have done without you."

Dolmas looked to Lyanna, realizing that she herself was also wearing these strange garments, but was too thankful for her diversion to make fun of those absolutely hilarious yellow ducks.

Dolmas made eye contact with Lyanna and mouthed his thanks as he slowly and gently moved Alice from his lap. He didn't want to. He REALLY didn't.

But first impressions are everything, and Dolmas already wasn't doing too hot.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    The day had progressed farther. There were now small platforms set up all around the clearing. Each of the leaders, except Cylnia and Valin, were training a couple of lower level members. The cling and clang of metal, the clicks of shooting bows, the crackles of magic, they all rung out in the ears of the pack. Valin wanted each member to be ready for an attack. However, they were short on numbers. At only twenty, any force of vigilantes that was made sense to take on a werewolf pack would take them down.

"We need more." Valin said to Cylnia. "More what?" She replied. "Pack members, recruits, initiates, whatever." "Yes, but where would we find them?" There was silence for a moment. Valin struggled to think of a way that they could possibly locate lycanthropes in the dense forrests of Valenwood. "I've got it. We track them tonight. New bloods can never fight the urge to hunt, and every life they take leads us closer to them. Valine said. "I suggest you get some sleep, we're wont get any tonight." He added.

Before long it was night, and Valin and Clynia were dashing from tree to tree. They delved deep into the thick dangerous forrests. Suddenly, there was a howl. The two kicked into high gear and were suddenly speeding through the trees. Soon, the smell of blood. Then, they saw it. There was a light brown werewolf running along the forrest floor. A root came up and grabbed its foot. The beast fell down viciously, tearing at the root. Another took its hand, and suddenly Valin dropped from the trees down to the wolf.

The alpha wolf drew closer and closer to the now enraged werebeast. "Very new blood. No control, I'd say it's his first time." Valin called to his wife, perched above him. "Shh, brother. It's okay." The wood elf said, calming the panicking monster. "Loose the bindings." Valin called out. The roots crawled back into the ground and the wolf began to get up, attempting to escape. Valin dove, tackling the wolf which was at least twice his size. He grabbed the head of the beast in his hands. Valin's eyes flared up and glowed red, he stared into the young wolf's eyes.

Within moments the wolf was transforming back. Valin's nose was bleeding, he reached into a pouch and pulled out a small fruit which he crushed and let the juices fall into his mouth. A young, light haired breton was laying on the ground. Valin stood up as Cylnia dropped to the ground.

"How old are you, boy?" Valin asked. "Twenty-eight. You?" He stammered out. "Ninety Five." "You don't look-" "Well obviously I don't look that old. What? Do you think your the only lycan out there? What's your name?" "Jerome. I don't have a last name. Never met my parents." The man said. "Well okay then, Jerome. How would you like to join a pack. I know it may not sound that good now, but it will if you decline, kill a village, and the Vigilantes hunt you down." Valin said, trying to convince the breton. "I don't- Well- Okay. I don't have any other life, so I might as well." He said.

Valin turned to his wife, waiting patiently behind him. She had put on her kindest smile to try and help the odds of the breton joining. "Let's take him back. We must hurry, he won't be the last tonight." "Okay. Let's do this."

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    "You are so very welcome Lyanna." Simus said, smiling at the young woman. He was happy for the distraction. His Alice, his little faerie, was over on the lap of a mer he had never met and who seemed to have some serious social problems. The boy seemed like an okay sort but he was proof that Alice wasn't a little girl anymore. She was a grown woman now and bringing her boyfriend home was a very happy, very normal thing to do for girls...women...her age to do. As far as Simus worrying about her it changed nothing.

"I'm glad you and Dolmas are here with us tonight, it's wonderful to meet both of you. Anyone who makes Titus as happy as you is a friend of the family. You too Dolmas. You're both welcome here for as long as you want. We'll deal with what happened to all of you tomorrow but for tonight you all deserve some proper rest."

Simus stood up from his chair and walked over to Lyanna with open arms, inviting her for a hug. "Welcome to our home Lyanna."

Alice smiled next to Dolmas at the sight of Lyanna. Her regular outfit was cute but in those footies she was adorable! They were too tight on her though and her very pronounced breasts and rear made Alice a bit envious. She had gotten much more comfortable with how she looked in the last decade but she was still as small and non-busty as she was when she was seventeen as she was now at almost thirty.

"You look adorable Lyanna, those are just right for you. They're enchanted to be resizable, I should have told you that before. Just think about how you want them to fit and they'll expand to fit your...womanhood appropriately. They look a little tight."

"Unless of course...you know...you like them tight. I think you look just fine!" Titus said with a toothy grin. His sister shot him a threatening look. One that clearly said "Go back in your doghouse or shut it furbrain."

EpicVakarian

"You are so very welcome, Lyanna. I'm glad you and Dolmas are here with us tonight, it's wonderful to meet both of you. Anyone who makes Titus as happy as you is a friend of the family. You too, Dolmas. You're both welcome here for as long as you want. We'll deal with what happened to all of you tomorrow, but for tonight, you all deserve some proper rest." Simus extended his arms, gesturing for a hug. I stepped forward, putting my head on his shoulder and wrapping my arms around him. "Welcome to our home, Lyanna."
    "Thanks, Mr Psyrakon." I stepped back again, smiling up at Simus.

"You look adorable, Lyanna; those are just right for you. They're enchanted to be resizable, I should have told you that before. Just think about how you want them to fit and they'll expand to fit your... womanhood appropriately. They look a little tight."
    I was about to reply to Alice, but Titus interrupted before I could.
    "Unless, of course... you know... you like them tight. I think you look just fine!" Titus grinned as he spoke, and Alice gave him a look of disgust. I gave a scolding yet sarcastic look at Titus, smiling slightly as the pyjamas expanded slightly. They were now loose enough to not be so uncomfortable, but still tight enough to give Titus his fix of my body. They still showed off my breasts, rear and legs, but weren't quite so tight as to restrict movement, like they were verging on before.

When the pyjamas were finished resizing, I moved backwards and sat on Titus' lap. I felt a little hypocritical, having just warned Alice not to do the same, but I figured that it was different; seeing a random woman on his son's lap would be easier than seeing his daughter on a random man's lap for Simus. In any case, I dropped down onto Titus' legs, my rear pressing into his groin. He clearly enjoyed the feeling; before long, there was a large amount of pressure on my backside, and he had budged himself around in such a way that his manhood was pressing right up against me. I gave a careful look back at Titus, who was smiling in a strangely satisfied way.

There was a little more talk, then we all followed up on Simus' earlier suggestion; standing up, we all went to bed; Alice and Dolmas to Alice's bedroom, and Titus and I to Titus' room. Titus and I were both already changed, but Titus seemed to prefer sleeping naked. I enjoyed this immensely; as "payment", I lowered the zip on my pyjamas, showing off more cleavage.

Titus climbed into bed, lying on his back and closing his eyes before I'd even climbed in beside him. I climbed atop him, laying my torso across his chest and my head against his neck gently, my legs straddling him. I paused for a second, whispering in his ear,
    "Be quiet, or I'll make you regret it." I made it sound forceful, but also seductive and provocative. Titus grinned, his eyes still shut. He bit his lip to keep himself quiet as I began to shake my hips around slightly, teasing his groin gently. He began to press against my rear as I moved around over it, and I grinned seductively down at him, slowing down my movements. Then I turned over quickly, dropping my rear down onto his groin heavily. He groaned slightly, and I simply gyrated my waist around, rubbing over him. Then, as the warmth pooled in his groin, I stopped, shuffling to the side and lying on the bed itself. I lay a hand on his manhood, stretched a leg over his leg, and went to sleep with my head on his shoulder.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    "Thanks, Mr Psyrakon." Lyanna said as she accepted Simus' protective, fatherly hug.

"You're quite welcome Lyanna. And please, call me Simus." He said, smiling at the pretty young woman before him. She was a good girl, tough and battle hardened but still sensitive. She was braver around strangers than Dolmas was but not as attention-grabbing as Alice. She seemed to even out Titus' rough edges very nicely and she did look awfully cute in those pajamas. Cute enough to where Alice might end up letting her keep them.

Titus sat down next to Alice and Dolmas and Lyanna plopped herself down onto his lap. Interestingly enough, Simus didn't mind much at all. He was even proud of his son cradling the tall and adorably dressed young woman, giving an unconscious smile for his efforts. Carlotta however watched them both very closely. They were all young adults and she had no illusions about what young adults did when they were alone but she had taken steps at dinner to prepare for that.

Titus and Lyanna headed up soon after a bit of horsing around, Lyanna fell into a light sleep on Titus' shoulder. She was still warmly enveloped in her new pajamas while Titus was completely naked. He never liked pajamas, even before becoming a werewolf. They were hotter than humans so pajamas were usually uncomfortable for him, as were many blankets. He gently got out of bed from under Lyanna and walked over to a corner of the room to retrieve two quilts for her. He shook them out and laid them onto the bed.

The seat of her pajamas was wet with his semin so before he did anything else he wiped her but off with a handkerchief. This shook her out of her sleep as she giggled and turned onto her back to avoid his ever-so-ticklish cleanup operation. In response, Titus swiftly got back onto the bed and put a strong, warm arm around Lyanna's chest before she could react. He pulled her close to him in a protective embrace and situated himself so he was on his side with his head on a pillow and she was on her opposite side facing him, resting her head against his chest. He held her securely but gently as she wrapped her arms around his chest and he continued to wipe her covered rear.

"Now I'm gonna call you Miss Wet But." He whispered teasingly into her ear. "Lucky for you those pajamas clean themselves. I wouldn't tell Alice though."

Once Titus was done, he wrapped the quilts around Lyanna, making sure she was protected from chin to foot with nothing sticking out from under. It was redundant with the feet of the pajamas to keep her toes warm and she'd probably get hot next to him but she'd go to sleep snug as a baby in its mama's arms. He pulled Lyanna's cocooned form into a protective, almost instinctive embrace, then gave her a deep, sincere kiss.

"Wake me up if you get too hot okay? Goodnight Lyanna. Find some happy dreams." Titus whispered before hitting his soft, deep pillow and passing out instantly.

Meanwhile, Alice led Dolmas upstairs by the hand, as if he were a small child being led to bed. Once they arrived at her room she went over to her bed and pulled the covers back for both of them. She left out another pair of pajamas for him, blue with white snowflakes, but didn't really expect him to take her up on them. They were simply there to assuage any embarrassment he might have about wearing such a thing to bed. She hoped he would, he'd like them. Valin would give him hell over it but that wouldn't be different from any other day and she could help him through that.

After Dolmas decided what to do (You can go either way in your next post Cap) Alice tucked him in securely and gave him a long hug goodnight.

"I've gotta go see dad for a minute. I'll be right back okay?"

Simus arrived just as she opened the door and noticed her making eye contact. "Hey there, you okay?"

"No..." Alice said tearfully, then she hugged her father and started sobbing into his chest. Simus was confused and a bit alarmed but also overcome with love. He had been waiting for her to let it out when they were alone. He cradled Alice in his arms as she cried, helping her through it. He didn't mind. He understood that she needed to cry and words would come later.

"Shhhhh...shhhh...it's okay baby...let it all out...that's it...that's it little faerie...it's okay..."

Pufftuff

Vladier watched Valin and his pack. It was incredible, he knew very little of werewolves, but he enjoyed seeing their bond and comrade re. All he knew was nests of brutal, cruel, and bloodthirsty monsters. He made sure to stay down wind of the werewolves. Staying cloaked he followed Valin and who he assumed was his wife. Just incase they needed a hand. Valin hadn't alerted his pack to Vladier's presence, so the old man decided to keep it that way....for now.

He watched as Valin and his wife took this young Breton back to his pack. Valin was indeed a valorous man. It reminded Vladier that even after all these years he could still and for the most part had still held unto his humanity. He decided to wake Valin later in the evening and discuss what he should do, at least how to get out of here there was much work to be done.

Valin Oakthorn

Vagabond Extraordinaire
    It was late into the night when the last new recruit was being brought to the clearing. Five had been found, and the pack was now thirty strong. There was the breton boy, a khajiit girl, two bosmeri boys, and a large nord man. Valin showed them to each of their nesting areas. They had all grown up in Valenwood and were capable of climbing trees, luckily enough for Valin.

Valin made his way back to his sleeping area. He wondered what the vampire was doing. The man had left so quickly, it made him suspicious. His work around the pack was beginning to show, but Valin knew he would be leaving soon. Kvothe's voice still rung in his head every now and then. His dreams were of each of his comrades. The khajiit, the dunmer, the two siblings, Kvothe, Vladier. Tonight he drifted off to sleep, tomorrow would be another long day.

Pufftuff

Vladier waited for the pack to fall into a deep sleep. Being wary of there incredible sense of smell he decided that there was only one way to contact the Bosmer, and we wasn't going to like it. "Valin," A voice whispered in the Elf's head. "don't panic. It's Vladier, I've set up a camp on the forest floor about two miles to the southwest of your location." Vladier focused hard to not wake the Elf, trying to mimic the same spell that Kvothe used to speak to the group in their dreams. He continued "I left abruptly earlier because I felt a presence. I mean no harm to you or your kin. I don't know what your plans are but I need your help to navigate out of this forest. Find me when you wake." Vladier swiftly returned to his campsite and waited for the Bosmer. Hoping that nobody else would stumble on him first. He then spent the night reading through his tomes, even he didn't know where to begin.

EpicVakarian

Before long, I was awoken by a strange feeling on my backside. I giggled strangely and rolled over to see Titus with a handkerchief. He quickly got into bed, wrapped his arms round my chest and pulled me close, reaching down and wiping my rear down as I realised why he had the handkerchief. I put my hands round his chest in return and rested my head against it as he spoke.
    "Now I'm going to call you Miss Wet Butt," he whispered. I snorted quietly, looking up at him and raising an eyebrow. "Lucky for you, those pyjamas clean themselves. I wouldn't tell Alice, though." I grinned, and cuddled deeper into his chest.

Titus wrapped me in the covers gently, cocooning me in them. He pulled me closer and gave me a long, deep kiss before saying,
    "Wake me up if you get too hot, okay? Goodnight, Lyanna. Find some happy dreams." I smiled at him.
    "You too." I winked. "Though I might well be having certain dreams about us..."
    Titus laughed, and I kissed him again before rolling over and pressing against him, letting him put an arm over me before falling asleep again.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    Alice led Dolmas to their room for the night, and as soon as he had entered the room, he saw what he had feared. A set of those...interesting bed suit things for himself.

Dolmas was not overly fond of the "pajamas", and in fact thought they were too outlandish for his taste. But, he had seen how happy it had made Alice when Lyanna had put them on, and knew that it would be rude for him not to do so himself.

As she got the bed prepared, Dolmas picked up the pajamas and, after giving them a once over, shrugged. He undressed and laid his plating in the corner, then proceeded to remove everything else until he had gotten to his smallclothes. Then, with a small sigh, he slipped the suit on.

His uneasiness with it's appearance soon gave way when he found how comfortable the damnable things were. For something covered in what seemed to be snowflakes they were much warmer than he anticipated. After he felt satisfied with their fit, Dolmas made a small smile to Alice and sat upon the bed.

She came over to him, almost as if she were a doting mother, and made sure the mer was comfortable before she spoke.

"I've gotta go see dad for a minute. I'll be right back okay?"

Dolmas nodded, and watched as she headed for the door. When he saw her fall into his arms and begin to cry, he felt awkward, and knew this was a private moment. He stood to his feet and walked over to the window, and looked out among the town. As he did so, the telltale sign of Valen's presence became clear.

No. NO. NO. Take these blasted things off, right now. I will not be seen in such disgusting, dreadful rubbish.

Starting to enjoy the torture he was placing upon Valen, Dolmas began to taunt him.

"No way. I like these things. I may even make them part of my evening routine."

Dolmas heard Valen start to steam, but then Dolmas heard nothing. If there was one thing Dolmas knew about Valen's antics it was this: Silence was never good.

Wear this? Every night? You must be...

"No. You son of a bitch. Don't even-"

CRAZY.

Things began to get hazy. A slight red tinge stained everything Dolmas eyes saw, and he began to undress frantically. Alice and her father both turned to look at him, and their faces were stained with confusion and a slight tint of fear. Taking control of himself before he couldn't any longer, Dolmas clambered for the window latch, and heard voices calling out for him as he did so. But he couldn't afford to stop.

He finally managed to open the window and turned to face the pair, now trying to call for his attention.

"I'm sorry." He murmured, and then turned to leap out from the window.

He hit the stone ground, and hit his knees as he did so. But the pain was nothing compared to what he was feeling as his flesh and bones began to shift. He tried again to remove the pajamas, and successfully removed his arms from them, but his body had shifted too far for him to pull them off of his waist. The fur began to sprout and Dolmas looked around, panicked. His eyes finally caught sight of the stone walls, and he scrambled for it. He climbed up the wall and leaped off of it, the rest of the transformation taking place as he came back down to the ground.

With one long howl, Dolmas began sprinting for the north, instinct and bloodlust finally taking hold.

Simus

An Excellent Site Member
    Alice didn't cry for long. Her father's warm embrace and soothing voice made her feel completely safe, like nothing in all the realms could touch her. He rubbed her back gently while holding her close, relaxing and soothing her even as her tears ran down her face. After a couple of minutes the tears had stopped and she was quiet. Then she simply laid her head against Simus' chest and took deep, relaxing breaths. She clung to Simus and snuggled up into his protective embrace but Simus never minded. Alice was a very emotional, very open person who needed to vent regularly. In extreme situations she cried with someone who loved her and that someone was usually her dad. He loved Alice more than anything and he was always there to hold her. The day he stopped being her dad would be the day he dies.

As they held each other, Simus rocked Alice back and forth slightly, just like when she was a little girl. "You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." She said, smiling and wiping the tears from her face. "I'm okay. I had a lot to let out but it felt good."

"It always does." He said. Her ear was flush against his chest and she could feel it vibrate whenever he spoke. It mixed with his slow beating heart to produce a soothing, almost hypnotic sound and feeling. "C'mon little faerie. Let's get you to bed. You're home and safe now, it's time for you to rest and empty your mind."

He was right. She did need to rest. Dolmas was waiting for her anyway and he had decided to wear her jammies! He looked adorable in them and she felt like a mama when she tucked him in. Hopefully Valen wasn't giving him too much trouble. She had her hand on the polished brass doorknob when a loud thump! sounded from the room. The sound of someone falling over: or being knocked over. A surge of alarm shot through Alice but years of training let her keep cool.

"Dolmas...?" She called as she opened the door. What she saw made both her and Simus' jaws drop in surprise and fear. Dolmas was half out of his footy pajamas and stomping about with a pained and twisted look on his face. The window was open, he was hunched over moving towards it and there was...fur coming out of his back. Simus and Alice knew what was happening to him but it was impossible. She would have seen it. Titus would have smelled it. There was no way it could have eluded them unless...

"Valen..." Alice growled. She gave the madman inside Dolmas a death glare. Whatever this was, whatever trick had hid Dolmas' identity as a werewolf, he was behind it.

"Son what are you..." Simus started, but Dolmas jumped through the open window before he could finish, grunting and straining as he went. He hit the stone walkway that went around the back of the house. Dolmas was in terror as his shift completed. He wasn't fully out of his pajamas as he shifted and they glowed with white magic as they struggled to expand with the werewolf now in them. If not for the resize enchantments they would have been ripped to shreds from the waist down.

The werewolf jumped the wall that separated the house and yard from the rest of the city and sprinted north, the pajamas flying off as it went. Alice had no time to think so she simply acted. Clad only in her white footy pajamas with black skulls she jumped out the window and tumbled gracefully to the ground. She drew her hands up her ankles and blue runes appeared around them. She took off like a deer, hurtling over the wall and chasing the werewolf down through the city. Her hands glowed turquoise with calm magic when she was close enough.

If she didn't save Dolmas from himself then Valen wins. Alice would never let that happen. Now now, not ever.

CapObvious

A Rotten Scroungeral
    MUST. FEED.

The beast's paws pounded the stone walkway as he ran through the city, trying his best to sniff out some delicious, unwitting morsel to feast upon. The enchanted pajamas still clung tightly to it's lower half, but the top half dragged through the dirt and grime of the street as it went. At the same time, within the beast's mind, Dolmas and Valen were battling.

Valen cackled his pleasure as the beast rampaged through the street, and tortured Dolmas as he tried his damnedest to take back control.

Yes! YESSS! Sweet, sweet CARNAGE! It's been too long since he's unleashed you my brother! Say HELLO to the poor souls you send to Oblivion for me, would you?

NO. MORE. TALK. MUST. FEED.

NO!

Dolmas pried at the mind as hard as he could, but it seemed to be no use! The beast was in total control, and wouldn't rest until he had been sated.

Dolmas saw a turquoise light flash past him, and his attempt to halt the beast stopped.

Alice.

She was following him. Was she insane? Valen then took notice of this as well, and predictably, took advantage. HE somehow reigned the beast in and turned him to face her. Dolmas peered at the woman through the beasts eyes, and pleaded with her to flee. Valen hushed him and spoke to the beast again.

Well, mutt. It looks like we can kill two birds with one stone! Hope you have a taste for "Fairies", beast!

Then, to Dolmas' horror, the beast began to charge back into the city, with Alice in his sights.

FEED!

Damn it Alice! RUN!