Had enough of being so overpowerd in Skyrim? This is the mod for you!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

masterfqf

Download: Steam Workshop :: Stronger Skyrim [Skyrim chellenges] v. 0.1 [first]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This mod is for all the people with full deadric set (like me) who has enough of killing almost everyone in one-shot. This mod makes simple monstars like Skeletons, Draugrs, Bears, Falmers, Spiders and etc (usualy monstars of daungens) Much Stronger.

FOR EXEMPLE:

PLEASE NOTE -- This mod is only for the people who realy strong! If you just started playing or you are not so strong yet, This mod is NOT for you.

----------------
VERSION 0.2: Much more monstars become stronger.
VERSION 0.3: Becouse of some people requests, I made the monsters not too strong. Monsters now have 1k-10k health, usualy more than 5k. Dragons have 10k, Dragon priests have 8.5k and Draugrs have 6-9k.
VERSION 0.4: More monsters became stronger. All the Dwarven became stronger, Animals and others.

SOON: Patch 0.5

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Currect version: 0.2 [First]
Next Version: 0.3 - More monstars will be sronger.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, as you understood, this mod makes the game Harder!
I Will keep updating this mod soon. Thanks for subscribing!

UPDATE: I have found some people who says that the monsters become too strong. I am not at home right now so I cant change it from here. I'll return home in about 4-5 hours and than I'll nerf the monsters. Some of the monsters will have 25k health and not 100k. If you don't think the monsters are too strong, please write it in the commends and I'll see if I'll Nerf the monsters or not.

Thank you for understanding, MasterFqF.

Video:

What do you think? If its not the right place than plz tell me where to post it, I am new here.

Rayven

Global Moderator
Staff member
Sounds like it could bring some excitement to the game for some hardcore folks.

And it's in the right place. Thanks for sharing.

The Rook

Make a fine rug? I don't crochet.
Download: Steam Workshop :: Stronger Skyrim [Skyrim chellenges] v. 0.1 [first]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This mod is for all the people with full deadric set (like me) who has enough of killing almost everyone in one-shot. This mod makes simple monstars like Skeletons, Draugrs, Bears, Falmers, Spiders and etc (usualy monstars of daungens) Much Stronger.

The Morthal and beneath Markarth Mods on Nexus and Steam Workshop will challenge you too. Especially Beneath Markarth. (I think that's what it's called.)

Good idea for a mod. Does their damages get a bonus as well? Irritates me that you hit level 50, and there's basically nothing left to challenge you.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
The Morthal and beneath Markarth Mods on Nexus and Steam Workshop will challenge you too. Especially Beneath Markarth. (I think that's what it's called.)

"Markarth Undercity".