• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Will you be playing guild wars 2 when it comes out?

• Yes

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
3 more days til pre- release, I can't wait! Everyone on here who plays should from a guild! That would be sweet
I like that idea! But I'm still really not sure if I'm going to buy it haha :p

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
You should I played the beta, and now playing the stress tests, and it is outstanding. it's just so much fun. It's confusing at first, even if you've played WoW or the original guild wars.

NikolaTesla

Admiral Sunna Kyndai
Who here on the forums plays? I think it would be really cool to have a guild with a bunch of the Skyrim forum members. What servers do you guys play on? What profession? What race?

Who here on the forums plays? I think it would be really cool to have a guild with a bunch of the Skyrim forum members. What servers do you guys play on? What profession? What race?
I'm thinking about buying it. But my brother said something about their servers being overloaded and they have stopped selling it in stores for now? I was like "whaaaaa?" Haha

They did take it off store shelves, but now you ca buy it again. Here's a little link to the article they wrote up about it :
ArenaNet Reopens Sales and Releases New Video | GuildWars2.com
Awesome. Thanks! :D