Spoiler (Guide) Perks and How Many Need; Good for Newbies!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Did you find this guide helpful?

• Total voters

Skyrimosity

I decided to go all the way up to level 36 on my outlook. Sorry, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I plan EVERYTHING out in complete detail beforehand and then experience in-game and learn from that. (you should see me in Rome: Total War. I carefully make sure the amount of archers is equal to cavalry.)
http://skyrimcalculator.com/#29790 by the way, thanks for all the help.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Hey I am the same way; don't feel bad lol.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Also when you choose what weapon you want to mainly go with; the first perk for + dmg is the most important perk of them all :D

Skyrimosity

Also, based on my character type, what race do you recommend my character be? believe me, I'm going to be saving all this stuff on word.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
haha; well judging from your picks; your damage is going to be physical either choosing one handed / two handed or even archery, I would reccomend Orc since their once a day ability "Berserk" doubles all physical damage litterally DOUBLE damage which stacks with multipliers for sneaking and with Archery or Melee, in addition you take HALFdamage for the minute duration and that halved Damaged you recieve is ALL damage.

If you don't like the orc; you can always try the Argonian for the Histskin which heals nicely once a day; Tenfolds you Health regeneration. Waterbreathing in addition which is permanent.

Wood Elf isn't a bad choice neither especially if you want to go Archery and use their once a day ability to turn a Bear, a Wolf or even a Troll into an ally for a minute in tight situations.

Skyrimosity

yay, for the first time, I feel the possibilities are endless!

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
Just like Magic: The Gathering (Trading Card Game that's been around since 1993;
The Elderscrolls has the exact same element; Infinite Possibilities.

Kerzechtus

Power Gamer
bumping thread for those who are looking for a guide like this.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts