Greetings fellow adventurers!

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

theoperation

Hero of Jorvasskr
Hi there, like everyone here I'm a big fan of Skyrim and this place looks like a great community for fellow fans. I'll introduce a little a bit about myself.

A little about my gaming history:

I've been playing video games since the days of the SNES since I was 8 years old. I've not been a huge fan of RPG's, but I really enjoyed Morrowind from the TES franchise, The Golden Sun games on GBA, Final Fantasy IV and V and of course Zelda Ocerina of Time. But Skyrim has become my favourite RPG!
Other games I really like are most of the COD franchise, the GTA games, Red dead redemption games (well, anything from Rockstar I usually love), arkam asylum, and i like the odd sport game like NBA 2K and FIFA.

A little about my Skyrim adventures:

I've only recently jumped on the bandwagon. I know it took me ages but I wanted to wait until the end of semester to buy a game that would likely take up all my time. I have it on PS3 so I have to wait a little while before I can play dawnguard :sadface: Anyway, I've only got two characters at the moment, a level 19 redguard female lightly armoured warrior/mage, and a level 3 nord male heavy armoured warrior. Like I said, I only just bought the game :) The Redguard is basically someone who knows nothing about Skyrim and is just reacting to whatever happens to her rather trying to control her own destiny. The Nord has bigger plans for skyrim and wants to free Skyrim from the Empire, so he's looking to join the stormcloaks, although he still has much to learn about Ulfric and his motives....

A little about myself:

I'm an accounting student in my 20's studying at the local university, and I live with my girlfriend who is also a student. As such I don't have a lot of cash to splash on games, so I often wait for reviews and comment on whether the game is good or not so I don't waste my money on mediocre games. I'm an Australian, so even though it looks like I'm on these threads at 4:00am, it's really more like 7:00pm here :p It's winter here and because I live in Australia's south, it's also constantly raining, so it's now what I call "video game season". I do have a social life, a part-time job at a supermarket and am about to return to studying, all of which are under threat from this brilliant game :p

Any questions about me then just ask, and I look forward to talking to all my fellow adventurers!

dunklunk

You seem a decent fellow. I hate to die.
Greetings and cheers, theoperation! No worries about "video game season." Where Skyrim is involved, every season is video game season. Not that I would know, of course. It's just what people tell me. ;)

And you've obviously spent your hard-earned wisely. So good luck with that accounting thing, and yeah, like it stands a chance vying for your attention from Skyrim. :)

Have fun here and happy adventuring! :Dovahkiin: