• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
Hey all,
Just wanted to make an introduction post as I'm rather new to the Forum (3 Days). After spending 10 miserable minutes on Bethesda's forum I found this one and fell in love. I try to help out as much as I can and contribute. So far I really like the community here and plan to make this my Skyrim home. Thanks everyone for giving me something to occupy my time through long loading screens and slamming my head on a keyboard at work!

Windress

What? You've only been here for three days?? I just assumed you were a veteran of these forums, you're so knowledgeable and active in the threads! Well, Welcome! I've been here.... yeah, about a half day less than you, haha!

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
Thanks guys! Glad to be here

Tactikul

Hardcore Button Masher
ha...Thanks?

Renegader

Administrator
Staff member
Hey all,
Just wanted to make an introduction post as I'm rather new to the Forum (3 Days). After spending 10 miserable minutes on Bethesda's forum I found this one and fell in love. I try to help out as much as I can and contribute. So far I really like the community here and plan to make this my Skyrim home. Thanks everyone for giving me something to occupy my time through long loading screens and slamming my head on a keyboard at work!

Hey there Tactikul! Thanks for joining our forums - I'm really glad you like us. :)

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts