Goose bump moments of the Elder Scrolls

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

VolenKiller

The Idealist
*When you listen to the Dan Bull Skyrim rap on youtube.

*When you realize 2 elder scroll games later from Morrowind the voice you hear in the begging of Morrowind is Azura's voice

*When you find out Jiub became a war hero and died honorably in Oblivion

*When you get to summon the "Spectral Assassin" in Skyrim

Have some you'd like to share? Please post below?

edge

A really creepy moment for me was when I first started skyrim I walked up to a giant thinking it was just another average creature and then it hit me and I went flying

when you go into battle with the spectral assassin at your side against a legion of bandits...and find out the assassin sucks

nnw157

When you read about the whole Aldmeri Dominion conspiracy (Bug Jar runes, Book of the Dragonborn, Towers, Weynon Stones) thing on reddit. Amazingly deep.

When you read about the whole Aldmeri Dominion conspiracy (Bug Jar runes, Book of the Dragonborn, Towers, Weynon Stones) thing on reddit. Amazingly deep.

yep, saw those. pretty crazy, did you read metaphysics in morrowind, I felt like I actually learned something useful after I read it.
HTML:
http://fallingawkwardly.wordpress.com/2010/08/29/the-metaphysics-of-morrowind-part-1/

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts