• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
  • Hey there, thanks for visiting our fan fiction section. You should only write stories that aren't related to your character's encounters, if you wish to write a story about your character please post an entry in your blog.

Before reading or writing a story, please make sure to read this thread. Thanks, Guest, and we hope you enjoy this section.

Start Dale

I got 99 problems but a Deadra ain't one.
I'm liking the story, looking forward to more when you are ready to post it!

Aeri Shadow

Dainty Elven Heir
Author's Note:

I'm getting back into writing this, and things should be up an running within the next couple of weeks.
And I know how up in my description of the story it says this:

Author's Note:
  • This is my first fanfiction. At least my first Skyrim fanfiction, anyhow.
  • There aren't really any spoilers, since this takes place just before the Helgen dragon attack and sort of 'after' the civil war.
  • OHMYGOODNESS. It has the word "Assassin" in it. NO, It is NOT a story about the Dark Brotherhood. I apologize if I got your hopes up.
  • TOTALLY open to constructive critisism. Actually, I'd like it if I got some, I'm hoping to make each chapter better as I go.
  • Please enjoy, ladies and gentlemen. :)

There ARE actually going to be some assassin-type things in there, and a little bit of the Dark Brotherhood, but I assure you, it is not a pro-Brotherhood story, seeing as how to DB is posing as the antagonist for the next few chapters.

Sorry for the wait <3

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts