• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!
Right after Cicero arrives at the Dark Brotherhood you can pickpocket his 500 septims. He will attack you along with Arnbjorn. If you leave the sanctuary you will be able to do it all over again because the 500 respawns and you will no longer be attacked. I havent tried to complete a mission in between attempts so not sure if that works... Easy $. Not sure how many times it works but give it a shot...

Sorry, it only works if you get caught... My pickpocket was pretty low. I had 13% chance of success. But i tried it again was not caught and the gold didnt respawn.

Dude, if you get caught you won't get the gold....

butcherpete2277

Suthay-raht
I'm not sure, but I think that if you get caught that he takes it back. You were essentially playing hot potato...

Necromis

actually if you get caught, you don't even get the gold outa his coin purse, it won't ever actually be in your inventory.

King o' the Britains

Supreme Commander of Elite Awesomeness
Faster way: When he dies, turn him into a dead thrall, take his clothes, and walk outside. His outfit should respawn. It sells for a lot.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts