• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

UnfaithfulServant

Silence, my brother...
So, I started thinking about this the first time I played. I was finishing my first storyline, not really sure what it was, but I was so angry because when I finished, the NPC just walked away like "lol, nothing happen. k bye." So I was thinking that Bethesda should add cutscenes for like... When you finish a storyline or something. Thoughts?

Gearuvagen

I know, You know
I don't really like the idea of cutscenes, It just wouldn't feel right if the whole game paused while some people talked, I don't even like when it pauses to barter. Just my two cents

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
I don't really like the idea of cutscenes, It just wouldn't feel right if the whole game paused while some people talked, I don't even like when it pauses to barter. Just my two cents
I agree. I find cut-scenes in other games very distracting and really interfere with the flow of my game. A little more context in the NPC and scene reaction to results might be nice though. Ya get a bit tired of the same dialogue over and over again as well as the same reactions.