Xbox 360 game keeps freezing when being arrested?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Someone

i just finished the Dark Brotherhood quest chain and i have the 1500 bounty on my head for killing the stand-in emperor

When i go to solitude, the guard comes up to me and tries to arrest me.
I try to persuade him and he tells me not to let him catch me again, and lets me go
But then he turns right back around and arrests me.
and this time when i choose go to prison or pay my bounty the game totally freezes
I can't do anything, and the only way to fix this is to manually turn off my 360 and i'm back where i was before i went into solitude

I have some stuff to do in solitude, so i have to clear this bounty
What can i do?

here is a quick fix. turn off your system turn it on dont start game yet press Y on it and goto install game. it will make any problems be noticed if your disk is scratched then it will tell you that that part of the disk is damaged you need to get a new copy. easy as that if it completely installs then congratulations it will fix your problem.

Someone

tried that, it installed 100% to my hard drive. but i'm still getting the same problem.
That was the first fix that i tried

Someone

i dropped off all my items into my chest at breezehome.
Talked to a guard, and managed to go to jail successfully
But oddly enough, i can no longer pick the persuade option, they just ignore it and arrest me anyways