• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Omega

Vindictive Courier
So when you start off in Skyrim, your character is weak. Really weak. Couldn't even last 2 minutes in a battle with a regular troll, but eventually you get stronger & stronger & have the capability to kill pretty much anything in Skyrim. When I first start a game in Skyrim or Fallout I'm nice to everyone, even the people that are rude & insult you for no apparent reason, knowing that retaliating would probably get me killed or hated by a group. Now I have great power on my new Skyrim character I don't take crap from anyone, I just walked into the Blue Palace & Una was standing at the door, she said "Watch it, we just cleaned there!" In a tone I didn't like. I cut her head off just for saying that. I feel like I'm turning into a monster :sadface:.

So, what do you do when you have the power to do or destroy anything you like in Skyrim? Please share.

Skulli

Is that fur coming out of your ears?
I strip naked, except for a dragon mask, than kill a chicken & dance with it's reanimated body while the guards hack me to bits and keep me humble!

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
Cast a spell of Mayhem. watch the guards cut down the citizens, then calm them with dual pacify.
"I'm going to kill whoever did this."

Shadow King

Grand master of the Order of Talos.
I also use my pure and mighty power to hurt people, for example Dirge after im guild master still says ill smash ure face in, how dare he im his guildmaster im the dragonborn chosen by Akatosh the father of the gods, I have more power in my pinky than dirge has in his body (off with his head). Once I become really powerfull I hate evry Jarl aswell, how come that soft nancy boy Ulfric could ride into Solitude and kill the High King and lay claim to the throne of Skyrim when I cant even kill that little bastard jarl siddgeir and rule Falkreath, why cant I be High King is Akatosh not a good enough refrence for the job vacancy? I hope they do a dlc were u get to be High King ill make my subjects worship at my feet and announce myself as a god like Vivec did mwahahaahahahahahaahahahah

GratuitousViolets

PS3 Addict
I don't use my power to hurt most people, but I do use it to break into their homes, steal anything that isn't nailed down, including every penny they own and every piece of food they possess so they hopefully starve until next payday (then I'll come looking again ;) ).

The only NPC I'm really going to unleash my fury on is Nazeem, sick of listening to his smart-arsed comments about me being not good enough to visit the cloud district. I'll show that numpty clouds!

Ignami351

INFP of the Blue Variety
Nazeem: Do you get to the cloud district very often? Oh of course youdon't. what am I saying.
Me: naw I don't go up there much i'm just the bloody thane of whiterun, the dragonborn, savior of the world, who completely took over this city and won myself a civil war, and if I so pleased you wouldn't have a head suddenly. no, I don't go up there very often.

orca45

What we do in life, echoes in the eternity !
So when you start off in Skyrim, your character is weak. Really weak. Couldn't even last 2 minutes in a battle with a regular troll, but eventually you get stronger & stronger & have the capability to kill pretty much anything in Skyrim. When I first start a game in Skyrim or Fallout I'm nice to everyone, even the people that are rude & insult you for no apparent reason, knowing that retaliating would probably get me killed or hated by a group. Now I have great power on my new Skyrim character I don't take crap from anyone, I just walked into the Blue Palace & Una was standing at the door, she said "Watch it, we just cleaned there!" In a tone I didn't like. I cut her head off just for saying that. I feel like I'm turning into a monster :sadface:.

So, what do you do when you have the power to do or destroy anything you like in Skyrim? Please share.

I am also tire of taking a crap on me. You are right, everybody is nasty except for a few people; even my housecarl yell at me if I drop something in the house like if it was his / her house and as you, I am sending to Oblivion whoever is fussing with me and giving me a bat attitude ... I don’t know if you already played Dragonborn, but in Raven Rock there is a very nasty Orc ( all of them are nasty by the way ) who collect a debt ( that you really don’t owe ) from you ... If you have not play it yet, mark my words that you are going to be so happy to cut his freaking and ugly head off in no time ... lol ...:)

Omega

Vindictive Courier
Oh lord, Nazeem... I'm surprised I've kept this guy around, I might just pay him a little visit tonight whilst he's sleeping. And as for the DLC's, I'm planning to buy them soon as soon as I've finished off most of the quests in the main game. Can't wait to meet that Orc ;).

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts