Funny thing about Markarth...

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Perkless in Skyrim

Bad to the Dragonbone.
I marklar South Park. Though I always thought it was pronounced marflar.

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
i always thought it was where i went to get drunk and pick a fight with a guard before bein impaled and sacrificed to a hograven who takes my body wraps it in sweet rolls and sends me to sheogorath for lunch

Wildroses

I've always thought of Markarth as: "The town where all your neighbours are secret Forsworn agents, secret cannibals or the Daedric Lord of Domination and King of Rape."

The only character who bought the Markarth house was my: "Do ALL the things!" character, and even she never slept there.

Chadonraz

There are too many "dark" quests in Markarth... two of the worst Daedric ones plus the prison break one (and its "prelude"). :/
I like green and the ox head emblem, though. :D

The city itself is quite nice, even though I still get lost every now and then.
I enjoy jumping down to the market from the guard tower. :cool:

Hildolfr

It's a big hammer.
There are too many "dark" quests in Markarth... two of the worst Daedric ones plus the prison break one (and its "prelude"). :/

Isn't it a ram, not an ox?

Also, I agree that Markarth is very dark in general. All the back door dealings, the people who live in like, a dungeon... I like all the Orc smiths, though.

Chadonraz

Isn't it a ram, not an ox?

Also, I agree that Markarth is very dark in general. All the back door dealings, the people who live in like, a dungeon... I like all the Orc smiths, though.

Yeah, it's a ram alright.
Got my animals mixed up. :rolleyes:

Corbett

Well, whatever the reason, Markarth is just gross...and hurts my head, trying to find everything in that place. It's like three-dimensional chess, locating all the quest points there.