• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
So I was just waltzing my way from Markarth to Falkreath when all of a sudden, an Argonian thief, dressed in Elven Armor, ran past my way. My curiosity lead me to try talking to him to activate the thief encounter. Instead, he acts like a friendly NPC and keeps running. From there, I followed him to the chicken coop in the vicinity of Left-Hand Mine. What do I see my new friend doing? HE GOES PICKING FLOWERS WITH A FLOWER BASKET IN HAND!!!:eek: HOW DARE HE PICK FLOWERS NEAR A FREAKIN' CHICKEN COOP???

Cave

maybe he was picking the chickens feathers haha. Also whats the thief encounter? o_O

Storm777

So I was just waltzing my way from Markarth to Falkreath when all of a sudden, an Argonian thief, dressed in Elven Armor, ran past my way. My curiosity lead me to try talking to him to activate the thief encounter. Instead, he acts like a friendly NPC and keeps running. From there, I followed him to the chicken coop in the vicinity of Left-Hand Mine. What do I see my new friend doing? HE GOES PICKING FLOWERS WITH A FLOWER BASKET IN HAND!!!:eek: HOW DARE HE PICK FLOWERS NEAR A FREAKIN' CHICKEN COOP???

Honestly, this is one of the reasons Skyrim is such an epic game. The weird occurrences that go on leave a lot of fun memories.

Professor Skalvar

General of the Euphoric Gentleman's Club
maybe he was picking the chickens feathers haha. Also whats the thief encounter? o_O
Basically, somebody labeled as "Thief" will talk to you and try to mug you. You have several dialogue choices to choose from, but I personally like killing them for the loot.

Honestly, this is one of the reasons Skyrim is such an epic game. The weird occurrences that go on leave a lot of fun memories.
I agree 100% with you. I will never forget the flying Mammoths or the backwards Dragons for being memorable Skyrim bugs.:)

Bad-People

Supreme Overlord of the Barbarian Tribe of Hothor
My funniest encounter(Though not a bug as such) was against a bandit. The quickest way to where I was going was through a bandit fort but I didn’t feel like fighting them all so I just sprinted through, most of them shot at me a bit and gave up but one kept up the chase. Deciding he wasn’t going to give up I stopped to take him on. He does that taunting shield pounding thing when all of a sudden a wolf leaped out of the bushes chomped on the back of his neck and he hit the ground like a sack of potatoes. After killing the wolf I laughed for an hour.

(Kind of a “You needed to be there” thing but it was hilarious)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts