funniest story!!! Must READ and comment :)

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

getkeith

Igniciate? Ignacio?

Anyway.

Some probably would not find that situation as funny as you did. I would consider a different approach.

Watching my best friend seizure does not exactly strike me as one of those hilarious, unforgettable moments life sometimes throws at you.
i didnt watch him have a seizure i held him still but i mean in the end we both found it ironic and both laughed so ya

Mabe

In the future don't try to hold someone having a seizure still. As an EMT I've seen people like you with fat lips and black eyes as a result. Do keep them from falling down stairs and such, but just let them shake thru it and call 911. Also, don't put crap like a pencil in the guys mouth to bite onto.

Maybe its because I have a gallows humor, but I found the story amusing.

getkeith

In the future don't try to hold someone having a seizure still. As an EMT I've seen people like you with fat lips and black eyes as a result. Do keep them from falling down stairs and such, but just let them shake thru it and call 911. Also, don't put crap like a pencil in the guys mouth to bite onto.

Maybe its because I have a gallows humor, but I found the story amusing.
when i said i held him still i ment like i kept his head from slaming against the floor but thankyou for the advice :)

Couthful

Tamriel Adventurer
I think I'd be more scared than anything in such a situation, the timing is quite ironic I must agree lol.

redrkt

Premium Member
I for one would recommend that he NOT play the game again, because if he has that kind of a reaction there is a medical condition present that needs to be attended to, seizures are NEVER a laughing matter and having seen one of my best friends die because of one really leaves a lasting impression on you.
I know that the Xbox does not have the warning on it but the PS3 has a warning everytime you start it up about this.

crimton

Sorry kid but seizures aren't funny. Even if your friend has never had a seizure before he may now have a life long condition called epilepsy. Epilepsy can blossum around puberty which I'm assuming is about how old you are. You or him may not realize the seriousness.

Sent from my GalaxyNexus using Tapatalk