Fun things to do on Skyrim when bored

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

KattSand

Premium Member
Giving your follower a staff of flame wall/storm wall (or both) and then casting frenzy or mayhem at the local bar never gets boring :D I like to find the bar that Sam Guevenne is located in because he says the best things when in battle, such as "was it something I said?" and "I'll raise a cup to your grave!"

All that while your follower goes to work on the place with the staves.

WK9Ir.jpg

david12376

Find a long piece of ocean or something then make sure it has a fair amount of waterfalls then go to where the strip of water starts then jump in and run like it is a race... or if you are a heavy rper like me pretend that you are knocked out after messing with the medieval mafia or something...

Chadonraz

Pick one random encounter spot, and an encounter you want to get there. Then keep going there (make a save somewhere nearby, but far enough for the spot to respawn upon reloading) until you get what you want.
I've yet to succeed in that. :D

Can't beat annoying a couple of gianta and seeing how long I can get them to chase me for.

Also I'm curious, I want to get two giants to chase me to another giant camp and try and fight four/or three giants and see how well I do!

Mookie

Explore the depths of the Sea of the Ghosts :)

Chadonraz

Hunt for Treasure Maps and then try to find the treasures.
Currently I have five maps, and need to find two treasures. I've already spent hours looking for them, even though there aren't too many places that match either map's picture. Treasure hunting =/= guaranteed easy money. :)

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Ooh i hate thoseee i met my first one in Blackreach that wasnt fun :p
Not a fan, but fire arrows make short work of her. If you're interested, read the book on them. I have it in my library at one of my homes (I think Markath).

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
Turn off my computer, walk down to the river, sit on a bench, and smoke my pipe while feeding the birds or watching the boats.
But you can do that in the game! Now wouldn't that be more fun... wait... I think my obsession is showing...

Pretty Vampires

Bunny Foo Foo
Well, to be honest, where I live there aren't many good places to do sight-seeing. The buildings sure but that's more of a hassle with all the traffic and crowded sidewalks.

Skyrim allows me to see a land that I don't have access to otherwise.

Joker

Cook, Wine Taster, Scotch Taster, Adventure Seeker
Maiq needs to die.....yet he won't. :mad:

I like shooting Mammoths, and have them chase me. Until I can kill them, they wait for me outside of Whiterun, or wherever, and I have stalkers at sometimes in-opportune times...... :D

coinop25

Organizing my library at Heljarchen. One of every spell tome, one complete set of every multi-volume work, rare books on the Elder Scrolls and Ancient Falmer Texts on their own shelf....

Chadonraz

Jump off the bridge at the East Empire Company warehouse in Haafingar. I always do it once when I'm crossing the bridge. :D

Right now I am very bored: grinding up to 81. My latest hobby is shooting flying insects with my Dragonbone bow, just because I can!

Pendalyn

Very Dangerous Nobody
base jumping. from anything and everything.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts