From what mountain can I see Cyrodil?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Appaullo

Hey all, I know its been addressed before but I cant find the thread. I believe there is a mountain that you can climb and see the area from Oblivion. Can anyone tell me where this is?

Many thanks in advance,

Appaullo

Punz

Dark Lord of Skyrim
I would assume The Throat of the World. It's the highest perk in Skyrim. I don't know of anyone ever seeing Oblivion from up there however.

ShadowMage

Article Writer
Hmmm... Check the south-west of Skyrim. Should be around there.

The Fatalist

Destroyer of goats
You cannot get to the view through conventional means. Just a warning.
It is the cliff face next to Fort Neugrad, arcoss the small lake/tarn. Scale it using console commands (if on pc) or using a horse. (which will take a while)

Kuros

They should have made a quest where you go back to Cyrodiil for something, just a small portion, like when you went back to Liberty City for a bit in GTA San Andreas, anyone remember that??

If you travel south of Falkreath, there are places where you get a message "you can't go that way ". You can see land south of your position, so I assume it must be in Cyrodil.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts