• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
So, after nearly 140 hours, I'm finally going back to the civil war questline after finishing the main quest (let's just say I did a LOT of wandering in this game!). Because I hadn't finished the civil war stuff before I finished the main, it bypassed the Compelling Tribute, and Fort Greenwall quests and skipped right to Fort Kastav. After finishing it, all of a sudden it throws the battle for Fort Sungard back in even though the wiki isn't showing it as an available quest in the Imperial side of things anymore. Anyone else run into this?

The one good thing about the confusion is that Tullius gave me Daedric armor when he promoted me to Legate! Good thing too, as I haven't been concentrating nearly enough on my smithing.

bulbaquil

...is not Sjadbek, he just runs him.
It threw the battle for Fort Sungard in because you gave Markarth to the Stormcloaks in "Season Unending", thus you have to regain it.

The game won't let you regain Eastmarch (or liberate Haafingar, if you're Stormcloak) until your side is in control of all eight other holds. Otherwise Ulfric (Tullius) could simply flee elsewhere.

MushroomGenius

Jarl of Fungi, Great Khal of the Mushraki
*gasp* another Tim avatar.....

Ragnvaldr

That Canadian guy.
It threw the battle for Fort Sungard in because you gave Markarth to the Stormcloaks in "Season Unending", thus you have to regain it.

The game won't let you regain Eastmarch (or liberate Haafingar, if you're Stormcloak) until your side is in control of all eight other holds. Otherwise Ulfric (Tullius) could simply flee elsewhere.

Ah, gotcha.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts