For players who are members of Dark Brotherhood

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

What is your favorite NPC character from Dark Brotherhood Guild?

• Total voters

Panthera

Don Gato
Just from curiosity :)

Teritus

Giving it to you straight since 1869
I haven't done Dark Brotherhood yet, but I heard that the Night Mother is the leader or something, so I picked her.

Panthera

Don Gato
I haven't done Dark Brotherhood yet, but I heard that the Night Mother is the leader or something, so I picked her.

ahh you should first enter to dark brotherhood to meet characters first, maybe you'll have diffrent opinion. :)

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
Love Babette!!! shes so cute!!! Really like Cicero but he reminds me too much of my IRL wife "5 minutes of insane rambling i can cope with, but he goes on and on and on................................................and on"

Panthera

Don Gato

Teritus

Yeah, I remember now. Someone in Windhelm said something about this guy who performs rituals, and then I need to go to him.

Panthera

Don Gato
Yeah, I remember now. Someone in Windhelm said something about this guy who performs rituals, and then I need to go to him.

Look I don't want to spoil this for you, so I'll say this. Find him and you will now what to do... :)

Teritus

Very well. But I don't think my current character is suited to be a Dark Brotherhood assassin.

Panthera

Don Gato
Very well. But I don't think my current character is suited to be a Dark Brotherhood assassin.

Make a new one like everyone else! :D

Teritus

Make a new one like everyone else! :D

Yeah, I will soon enough. Just need to work on my current character for now, as I haven't done an awful lot.
But for the Dark Brotherhood one, I was thinking of making a Khajit assassin. How would that work?

Panthera

Don Gato
Yeah, I will soon enough. Just need to work on my current character for now, as I haven't done an awful lot.
But for the Dark Brotherhood one, I was thinking of making a Khajit assassin. How would that work?

Natural... If you start to play by Khajiit skills, you will end up as assassin At level 19 I alredy had about 80 in sneak.

Even though Khajiit is my favorite race you can choose any race it doesn't matter much. Only in beging it's a bit harder. I have 2 Khajiit characters, one assassin another is mage. At begining it was a bit hard to play mage, but It end up well.

Teritus

But can you join the Dark Brotherhood if you're not an assassin build?

Panthera

Don Gato
But can you join the Dark Brotherhood if you're not an assassin build?

Of course... the only thing is maybe some quest can be harder.

Agincourt

'Cry God for Harry, England and Saint George!'
Cicero, hes funny as heck until you have too kill him. :p

Ahh (SPOILER) you don't have to kill him!! and if you don't you can get the guy as a follower!! when you finsh the DB questline, and tbh misguided as he is, he is a true DB member!!! unlike that idiot shos married to astrid who keeps wanting to eat me!!! stupid wolf!!!!

Nightshade

It's hard to pick just one! I liked Babette, Cicero, and Gabriella a lot. Babette for her demeanor and the lines she'd say, Cicero because he's...well...Cicero lol, and I liked Gabriella once she told me more about herself...though I did feel for that unicorn.

Oh, and I enjoyed the nicknames Arnbjorn would call me as I passed him :p

Panthera

Don Gato
I realy don't get you guys, how can you like cicero? Just the way he talks it's annoying for me. I'm regreting I didn't killed him... why did I ever listen to Lucian Lachance??? -.-

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts