• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

nightmare16

here have a cookie :)
Am i the only one or does other people get mad that followers can do the finishing move on enemies while another enemy is standing next to them. Its just a lil thing that annoys me. I want to do a finisher on every single enemy like kharjo does. Oh and beside the point does anyone else get all butt hurt if the follower kills last enemy and robs your finisher. I know this guy does :sadface:

Wildroses

I'm all for followers doing finishing moves. Lucien Lachance jumping onto a dragon's head to stab it to death with his dagger is one of the most awesome things I've ever seen.

JoeReese

I routinely laugh out loud, when Jenassa jumps up in the air to stab somebody, or does the shield bash/slash maneuver.

JoeReese

In fact, the one I posted yesterday, that I jacked up to Chuck Norris levels, was just because I like watching them use finishers. I spent the whole time in god mode, with free camera on.

ColleenG

When in doubt, follow the fox.
Nope. I am not a fighter. If they can do ALL the work, great! The only time I got miffed was when Valdimar killed a mammoth before I could even get to him with one soul trap shot. I was busy with the other mammoth and the giant.

JoeReese

Drop fiery soul trap on his mace and let him carry some soul gems. Then he can harvest all the souls.

nightmare16

i love watching the followers do the finishing moves but id like to do a few more myself is what im getting at here :)

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
If it weren't for the mod that I have where I can alter the percentage of kills that trigger a killshot animation, I'd be jealous too.

Mod allows me to killshot everything, even if multiple enemies are still around.

I also love seeing my followers killshot something. Especially since my normal followers are usually my alternate characters. Makes me so proud.

nightmare16

and
If it weren't for the mod that I have where I can alter the percentage of kills that trigger a killshot animation, I'd be jealous too.

Mod allows me to killshot everything, even if multiple enemies are still around.

I also love seeing my followers killshot something. Especially since my normal followers are usually my alternate characters. Makes me so proud.
where is this amazing mod i must have it

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
and

Called kill-move control if I'm not mistaken. I'll look it up when I get back on my PC

raido KASAI

Ansei Master Badass
and

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13446

It is Killmove Control. Read the book it gives you to configure it

nightmare16

and

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/13446

It is Killmove Control. Read the book it gives you to configure it

awesome thanks man

LuChao

The Martial artist
I hate being on PS3 I wish we had mods as well I would take 4 mods
1st. Alternate Start/ Live another life
2nd. Frostfall and Realistic needs and diseases
3rd. Cloaks of Skyrim/ Wet and Cold
4th. Civil War

Kalin of High Rock

Faal Lun Vahdin
I love when my followers get finishers. Then again, I'm playing an archer right now, so I don't really get finishers. Just slow-motion kill cams.

I do enjoy when Erik or Amalee get a kill, though. It's fun to watch.

4th. Civil War

Get Interesting NPCs, too. That one's a game-changer. I also recommend Seasons In Skyrim: Summer. Just to visually change things up without totally smashing the lore.

4th. Civil War

You can get mods on PS3, it's a bit more work for them, but you have to move your save to a USB and then mod that save file itself. I use to mod Infamous on there before I got a PC that could play all the cool games. If you look up on ehow how to do it, it should give you a step -by- step tutorial.

Daelon DuLac

How do you backstab a Dragon?
4th. Civil War

You can get mods on PS3, it's a bit more work for them, but you have to move your save to a USB and then mod that save file itself. I use to mod Infamous on there before I got a PC that could play all the cool games. If you look up on ehow how to do it, it should give you a step -by- step tutorial.
That's awesome! Thanks so much for the info. I'll have to try it. :)

4th. Civil War

Mhmmm! Let me know if it works out! I haven't used it in like... a year, but I remember when I was a youngin' to the world of PS3 and I thought anything was possible if I just asked the internet. I know it works for Infamous, Batman: Arkham Asylum, TES: Oblivion, and Midnight Club: La, in which I put a mod that literally allowed you to rebuild the entire engine of a car! I enjoyed the fl*ff outta that mod.

EDIT: This guy on youtube will do it for you if you email him the save file and tell him what you want,

LuChao

The Martial artist

Mhmmm! Let me know if it works out! I haven't used it in like... a year, but I remember when I was a youngin' to the world of PS3 and I thought anything was possible if I just asked the internet. I know it works for Infamous, Batman: Arkham Asylum, TES: Oblivion, and Midnight Club: La, in which I put a mod that literally allowed you to rebuild the entire engine of a car! I enjoyed the fl*ff outta that mod.

EDIT: This guy on youtube will do it for you if you email him the save file and tell him what you want,

yea no USB XD have to head to store lol