• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
So this is the first Elder Scrolls game I have ever played and have really been enjoying it so far, and so much so I wanted to find some other folks who enjoyed it as much as I am.

I have played through most of the story on one of my saves and I recently started a new file with almost reversed style. One being heavy Mage and Archery and the new one is Heavy Armor and 2 Handed Weapons. Both have been awesome and fun in their own way.

So if you have questions comments or concerns hit me up as of right now I'm either playing Skyrim or BF3.

PSN: Subie_Sleeper
XBL: Bam Boozelled

Peace!

dragonborn---

"They Call Me, Dragonborn"
Welcome to the forums :)

Shew

Account closed (at sincere request).
Yes Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy the community I am PurpleShew on XBL

vincent

SC2: DudeMan 346
Dude Purple, you were the 666 post on here :eek:. I'm here to break the curse. Oh and welcome scooby. I hope you have snacks.

Kiwi_Mike

Hey Scooby, this is the first RPG iv been able to really get into and enjoy, whats your class?

vincent

My brother works for subaru and I own a subaru forester. Never heard the term.

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Well I own 2 subarus 1 for about 3 years and the second for about 2 now as well as I know 2 Master Subaru Techs and countless others. I also go to different meets in Cali and AZ and the term is thrown around out here and just cause your bro works for subaru doesnt mean he knows about the scene I know a handful of techs all of which barely know what the different colors all called if any. Not saying anything about your bro but thats what I have come to know.

Its all good though glad to find another proud Subaru owner we pop up in the darnest places, I know I love mine dearly.

Think of it like Scooby-Doo/ Scooby-Ruu/ Subie- Ru

I also try to give it away with the WRX, I <3 My Subaru's, and Avatar.

vincent

Scooby Doo is way cooler o_O. I just figured u liked WRXs' and scooby doo. Maybe my brother just doesnt care enough to call them that. Idk.

WrxScooby

I <3 My Subaru's
Thats usually it with techs "They just fix them." and thats all good by me. Everyone has thier own way, well nice to meet ya.

Hey maybe spread it around where eva you are ;)

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts