First thing you did once you got out of the prison?

• Welcome to Skyrim Forums! Register now to participate using the 'Sign Up' button on the right. You may now register with your Facebook or Steam account!

brandon

brandon

ah i see ok i thought you were talking about another quest cause my wife is in a prison right now.lol. i followed dude to riverwood and then did the golden claw quest and went and did laps around whiterun killing deer and any other animal i could find to get my smithing up to 100.

BlackRat

Killed some things. stole some things. Looked at things. Drank some stuff. Wandered to a bunch of places Spoke to some folks.

Pretty much sums it up.

Broodje

Panem et circenses
With my first character I wandered around and did some side chain quests. Turned in a vampire and it ruined my gameplay. With my second character I followed and completed the main quest and did some side quests (like joining guilds etc.), leveling up skills and that's about where I left.

Oblo

#swag
First thing I did was walk to Riverwood. In Riverwood I saw a chicken and the very first arrow I shot was at a chicken because I thought it had like cool feathers and I wanted to make a potion. So I shot it and everybody was like "ASSAAAULLLLLLTTTTT" And they killed me in like two seconds.

3v3r

I have scale-itch... Don't ask how I got it.
I started hunting some deer.

Herkimer

I followed along with the story line...went to town! In Whiterun I was assigned Lydia as a follower...she has been fighting by my side for days...never judging as I made poor choices or mistakes...then when I was in Darkwater Pass I told her to wait as I went back through to rescue the prisoner...when I got back she was gone. On the internet they say the followers sometimes disappear. Or, they might have went to fight an enemy or animal and died. After reading that I remembered the time Lydia attacked two Mammoths!!! We both died...but we had fun. I feel like I lost a friend in real life.

Metallipath

Premium Member
I sprinted West as quickly as I could, found a fort and was decapitated by an Orc. Haha. I then made a new character and followed the path to Riverwood with Ralof.

Herkimer

I followed along with the story line...went to town! In Whiterun I was assigned Lydia as a follower...she has been fighting by my side for days...never judging as I made poor choices or mistakes...then when I was in Darkwater Pass I told her to wait as I went back through to rescue the prisoner...when I got back she was gone. On the internet they say the followers sometimes disappear. Or, they might have went to fight an enemy or animal and died. After reading that I remembered the time Lydia attacked two Mammoths!!! We both died...but we had fun. I feel like I lost a friend in real life.
Update: I found the guy I resuced from the jail cell working in a gold mine and asked him to follow me...he told me I already have someone! Lydia is alive!!!

Shadow_Mark

I had a complete nerdgasm once I saw the mountain range in front of me.
After listening to the imperial that led me out of Helgen, got to the part where he suggested we should spilt up, and I forked off left immediately!! As an alchemist in all my games, I started looking for herbs and mushrooms, so you could almost almost imagine my elation when I discovered MOTHS and BOTTERFLIES!!!!!
I was (am still actually) lost to all reality now and my world is skyrim XD
I've got a lvl 45 bosmer Thieves Guild / Dark Brotherhood assassin, have yet to visit the greybeards, and am loving this game!!

Good job Bethesda... Though you've raised the bar for RPGs for all time

Herkimer

Update: I found the guy I resuced from the jail cell working in a gold mine and asked him to follow me...he told me I already have someone! Lydia is alive!!!

Update: Last night I read a message on my sreen that said something to the effect that my follower was tired of waiting and left. ??? I don't know where she was waiting? I went back to Whiterun and looked in my house and then went up into Dragonreach and she was not in either place? I wonder if I will see her again. One time I thought I heard her voice, but it wasn't her...maybe I will get a dog...

psyk0

No soul gem large enough.
Herkimer, it sounds like you've really fallen head-over-heels in love there! Can't say I blame you, Lydia does have her folksy charm. I lost her once or twice but I usually found her in Dragonsreach; maybe wait there for a few days and see if she rolls up.

First time I left Helgen I followed the dude back to Riverwood, chatted to some of the locals, incinerated a chicken, got gangraped by angry chicken-loving villagers, then (after quickloading) headed out to Saarthal and fought me some zombies. Pretty standard stuff, really.

wheato

Premium Member
I followed whatsit to Riverwood. I then did the smithing tutorial, sold any loot I'd found, and did the side quest where you deliver the fake letter from Sven. Then got the blokey (can't remember his name) who I did the quest for as my follower, and he's been my pack mule/sidekick ever since.

SeaDog

Cleared out Embershard Mine. Nice little haul just prior to Riverwood and the start of the game.

Recent chat visitors

Latest posts